Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone tired of crop jeans or crop pants???

I will never tire of crops, capris, ankle pants, etc.

I am petite and they all work for me. I wear them in all seasons except for winter.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 :  As I am 5'4" , I love ankle length pants, because on me they are full length and perfect!

Honored Contributor

@patbz.  I'm  also 5' 4" and know that trick too.  I iften buy "regular", not petite ankle pants, because they come to the top of my foot.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 :  That is exactly what I do!  The only time I buy petite is in jackets (for the sleeve length and I'm not too busty).

Respected Contributor

They are the best option for me....I’m tall and slender, but I won’t wear shorts any more , so nearly year round they are my go to length.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some of you ladies must live way up north!  LOL!!  If you lived where I live, you would be quite thankful for crops, capris and pedal pushers!  It's hot here and, thank goodness, most of us aren't walking the red carpet into the grocery store or the post office. 

And do you really think people look at you and think "Gosh those pants really don't make her legs look long do they?"

And do YOU look at people and think things like that?  I mean honestly do you evaluate people you see that closely?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • Just yes.  Not my thing.  To me they're like three-quarter sleeves.  Manufacturer saves money on fabric.  Those of you who like them...enjoy.
~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

Crop and ankle pants and jeans are my favorites!  They feel the most comfortable to me and I wear them year round.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I only wear full length pants. Just don’t like how I look in cropped pants.
Respected Contributor

I love crop jeans and slacks.  I like my ankles to show - they are one of my better body parts!! 

I don't like when jeans are long and bunched around the ankles.  Plus I live in a warmer climate and don't need to cover every inch of skin with socks n pants.  I'm too old for shorts unless they are bermuda length.  So a 26 - 28" inseam is fine with me.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing