Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping HSN Fashion Clearance?

@willdob3 wrote:

This black Chenille Kimono Topper is my first N Natori purchase. I'll post the bone version also because it shows the details better. Originally $109.90, I paid $29.95. If this is as nice as it sounds I might go back for the bone one, too. 

N Natori Chenille Kimono Topper

N Natori Chenille Kimono Topper

I really like the black kimono pictured & am thinking about getting the bone one but I'm wondering if these kimonos can be worn in the summer?

The fabric is a finely ribbed chenille sweater knit. I keep thinking it would be good for work and other places that tend to get a bit too cool from the A/C. I just don't recall ever wearing chenille in the summer.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 - what a great buy for that Natori wrap. Excellent quality apparel. You found a good one! 

HSN has another full day of fashion clearance this week on Thurs, so check your favs/alerts.

I'm tracking items from Lysse', MarlaWynne, Camuto, Serena & waiting for that IMAN suede TS trench to go on deep discount like that fab suede jacket we got for a steal on clearance.

BTW, Antthony has the TS on Thurs

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 - what a great buy for that Natori wrap. Excellent quality apparel. You found a good one! 

HSN has another full day of fashion clearance this week on Thurs, so check your favs/alerts.

I'm tracking items from Lysse', MarlaWynne, Camuto, Serena & waiting for that IMAN suede TS trench to go on deep discount like that fab suede jacket we got for a steal on clearance.

BTW, Antthony has the TS on Thurs

@Chi-town girl

Yes, I am watching my alerts with fingers crossed! I hope they have the same free shipping w/$50 purchase on Thursday. I had such good luck this past time that It will be easy to convince myself to buy more. 

I love that suede jacket! I don't get a lot of opportunities to wear it down here but it is always just right when I do. I hope the trench is cut to just the right price and that the size/color you want is available.

I wonder what Antthony's TS will be...I will look around. It might be in the program guide sitting here... It has been a while since I bought any of his things. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl -

I think that Antthony's TS might be this two-pack of matte jersey pants, one print, one solid.

Antthony "The Multiplier" 2-pack Printed and Solid Pant

Antthony "The Multiplier" 2-pack Printed and Solid Pant

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A few of my Favorites are reduced and I stuck a Wendy Williams shirt in my cart earlier...that color and size are showing sold out so I am afraid all I am seeing is a ghost. lol... 

A nice surprise - two of the tank tops I just got (same item #, different colors) have been reduced so I called in and spoke to a very nice CS rep and I'll be getting $15.90 back! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Giuliana boyfriend jeans in garnet that are down to 19.95. Ordered them when they were a ts and returned because they were too tight in a 10. Got the 12, if those are too tight I will really be depressed.

Love the color, I would even wear them in the spring and summer -don't care that the color is so dark. I just hope they don't stretch out and bag out too much. Swore I would curtail my clothes buying but it's such a great bargain.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I saw the Iman wraps for $39.95. I remember when everyone was picking them up but according to HSN they were $100.00 previously!!!! Oh come on! Really?!

It really disappoints me when the play with the numbers like that, as if we're not paying attention?!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I saw the Iman wraps for $39.95. I remember when everyone was picking them up but according to HSN they were $100.00 previously!!!! Oh come on! Really?!

It really disappoints me when the play with the numbers like that, as if we're not paying attention?!

The retail value on Iman's things are laughable. 

I saw the Slip Into Slim pants are marked way down too.  Can't remember if they were 19.95 or 29.95. They don't work for me so I glanced and moved on but they are a good deal. 

The Guiliana gabardine pants are down to $9.95.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo -

I'm pretty sure HSN knows we are paying attention.

They make big money on the clearance sales. Whatever they have to do to justify the great clearance sales is fine with me. lol... 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Andreatoo -

I'm pretty sure HSN knows we are paying attention.

They make big money on the clearance sales. Whatever they have to do to justify the great clearance sales is fine with me. lol... 

@willdob3

It's not really a 'great' clearance price when it's already been sold for that price!

Obviously that's not true of all the clearance items but come on! Give us some credit!