Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping HSN Fashion Clearance?

@Andreatoo wrote:

Good suggestion to keep checking the prices. I once had a piece drop in price before I even received it!

@Andreatoo - 

I agree. I always keep things I have purchased on my Favorites list so I'll get an alert if the price drops. As long as it is w/i 30 days, they will refund the difference. But you have to catch it and call to request it.

Honored Contributor

It took over a week for the items I ordered to move to "shipped" status. Then, later the same day, the items I ordered the 28th changed to "shipped." But nothing on the tracking indicates either order has left the warehouse.

I wish people in charge of updating tracking info would do it in a timely manner. Not sure exactly who is at fault when the tracking is on a store site since the store can't update if they don't have the info. 

I've had items delivered that never had the tracking completed & I've also had tracking state something had been delivered a few hours before it was! The only way I know that is that I happened to be home and watching the tracking. I was freaking out thinking the package had been delivered to the wrong address or that it had been stolen from my doorstep. But the package eventually showed up, just a delivery person doing things out of order to save time, I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3

Once it leaves their warehouse the tracking information is coming from UPS or the post office that it's been dumped on. My problem with that is they're too lazy to even come to the door or leave a note but they will always say in the tracking information that a note was left! UPS has always been a problem but the Postal Service of late has gotten really bad!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo - Yes, the tracking comes from UPS or USPS but I think someone at HSN is probably responsible for posting that info on their site.

If they just linked the tracking number to the UPS/USPS tracking site that would be one thing but HSN has it set up so we never leave their site. Someone has to copy it from UPS/USPS - though it may be set up to do that automatically... Who knows?

Honored Contributor

I must say, if HSN leaves that free shipping with $50 up a while I may find myself looking around a bit more. And they o have plenty of items with free shipping even w/o the $50 spent. 

Honored Contributor

Tracking on my packages has been annoying but I'm happy now that I can see where they are. Yes, I'm easy to please sometimes... Smiley Wink

Tracking movement finally showed up a few hours ago & both orders, placed four days apart, "could" arrive tomorrow but will probably be passed off to the USPS. They will be in two separate packages since they supposedly shipped a day apart. One package should be in town but the other is about 3 hours away.

I hope I'm happy with all of these things!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is like Christmas here! lol

BOTH packages arrived today! What does it say that the package I had to check out closely first was the SOCKS?!? They feel so soft and cushiony - if my feet like them as much as I think they will I'll go back for more...though I don't need that many socks! Great excuse not to do laundry though- as long as one has clean socks and undies the laundry can wait! Smiley Wink

I love the look of all the tanks, the Iman shirt (this feels wonderful! One of my favorite fabrics), & the N Natori kimono feels heavenly! Can't wait to wear it!

I haven't tried anything on yet; I will probably not do that later tonight or tomorrow. I'm tired right now, had a busy day. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm actually a little disappointed in my Slinky vest. I have other pieces and I've always been happy with them and I guess I was expecting a similar sweater knit to a previous vest that I purchased but this one is a very thin flimsy fabric! Let me try it on with a few things before I decide. It WAS only twenty bucks after all...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I'm actually a little disappointed in my Slinky vest. I have other pieces and I've always been happy with them and I guess I was expecting a similar sweater knit to a previous vest that I purchased but this one is a very thin flimsy fabric! Let me try it on with a few things before I decide. It WAS only twenty bucks after all...

@Andreatoo -

I have one Slinky vest that is a different knit fabric (not the usual Slinky fabric) and the fabric got pills on it right away. One reason I like Slinky is that the fabric doesn't pill. I won't purchase that knit fabric that pilled again.  

Honored Contributor

I'm very happy to report that all of my clearance items fit just the way I want them to, love them all! And the wrap is beautiful & well made so it is about to be a gift for my SIL.