Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping HSN Fashion Clearance?

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

In checking the HSN schedule I see that they are having another Fashion Clearance day on Thursday, 1/12.

FYI if you are interested.

Thanks for the heads up, @QueenDanceALot!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

In checking the HSN schedule I see that they are having another Fashion Clearance day on Thursday, 1/12.

@QueenDanceALot - 

That is just when it will be on air. All the clearance pricing plus free shipping when spending over $50 is still in effect now so the smart thing to do is shop online now. By Thursday the selection will not be as good. 

Honored Contributor

I was about to call CS again to see if I could ask about my order from 12/24 not shipping yet but I checked online and it shows as shipped now. The details are incomplete so I am not sure when it shipped. No update on details since 12/28 & that did not show up until today.

Honored Contributor

just a reminder with all of the clearance shows going on on HSN and QVC.....make sure to check your orders within the past month. items have been marked down. i have received  $100+ in refunds just from checking all of my orders. every little bit helps!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DeeDee14

Just like she says she invented Jeans...............she found the fabric.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot - 

That is just when it will be on air. All the clearance pricing plus free shipping when spending over $50 is still in effect now so the smart thing to do is shop online now. By Thursday the selection will not be as good. 

Oh, O.K.

Well, sorry about that!

Good news for me, really, as I'm on a tight fashion budget!  Sell outs are a good thing in my world right now.

Cat Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

Even though I don't need a thing I did.  I got a few IMAN things that were so nice when they arrived I quickly ordered a few more.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45:  I just did this with an Adrienne Landau robe I ordered on 12/20, got $21.06 credited back to my account. Thanks!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

when you get money back, generally it's best to have them put it back on your card.  Once or twice I took spendable Kash, & learned that if you return the item, you won't get the Kash returned to your account.

Honored Contributor

Good suggestion to keep checking the prices. I once had a piece drop in price before I even received it!