Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping HSN Fashion Clearance?

I found my answer during checkout.

Limited Time Offer:

Spend $50 or more on Clearance items in one day and receive free standard shipping for those Clearance items that day.

Honored Contributor

I got 4 tank tops and a dark blue Iman shirt. Just basics, nothing really fun and exciting. 

Trusted Contributor

You can order as much as you like, all day long. You'll see the free shipping kick in as soon as $50 is reached.  This is an excellent system.  Only thing, don't try to cancel after 12 midnight, unless you've waitlisted something.

i bought a nice amount: Iman set of 2 palazzos for $10!, Giuliana pants for $10, Tony Little trainers & boots ($20/$30), Marlawynne crops & leggings @ $20 each, etc, etc!  Fun!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not buying anything from them right now.  Wait till holidays is over.  They never have Clearance items I want in my size.  Besides, they need to fix their shipping issues still.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

I just ordered 2 Lisa Kline floral print zip front hoodies. I hope I like them and they fit. 

Regular Contributor

I bought a cute pair of Vince Camuto navy suede shooties for 60% off!  Score!

Valued Contributor

@JaneMarple I did! I did! I scored a pair of Steve Madden leather booties for almost $100 off. I was waiting for this time of the year to get my second pair, in a different color.  And I bought the Caravan packable puffer coat with hood for my mother who travels to New England from Florida occassionally.  I really don't need anything else, but that has never stopped me before!  

Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:

You can order as much as you like, all day long. You'll see the free shipping kick in as soon as $50 is reached.  This is an excellent system.  Only thing, don't try to cancel after 12 midnight, unless you've waitlisted something.

@i bought a nice amount: Iman set of 2 palazzos for $10!, Giuliana pants for $10, Tony Little trainers & boots ($20/$30), Marlawynne crops & leggings @ $20 each, etc, etc!  Fun!

Wow you scored some amazing prices.  Hope you enjoy all of your goodiesSmiley Happy I have several pairs of Tony Little's sandals and a pair of trainers, very comfortable. I have a maxi from Iman which I love.  Have not tried Marla yet but she has good reviews. 

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Magny wrote:

@i bought a nice amount: Iman set of 2 palazzos for $10!, Giuliana pants for $10, Tony Little trainers & boots ($20/$30), Marlawynne crops & leggings @ $20 each, etc, etc!  Fun!

Wow you scored some amazing prices.  Hope you enjoy all of your goodiesSmiley Happy I have several pairs of Tony Little's sandals and a pair of trainers, very comfortable. I have a maxi from Iman which I love.  Have not tried Marla yet but she has good reviews. 

Thanks! I think their shipping is bogged down a bit from the combination of sales & holiday.  Only a couple have shipped so far.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found a few more things to order yesterday! I confess I spent more for the first two than I normally pay but these are special pieces.

I'd been watching this Iman wrap to give to my SIL for Christmas but it was sold out in the black plaid. It popped back in and I had to get it. She & my brother are out of town over the holidays so I am waiting until January to send their gifts anyway. SIL loves wraps and wears them often. This is a little different and has pockets so I'm hoping she will like it. I want to be sure of the quality before gifting it so I am having it sent to me & I'll mail it to my SIL after looking it over. Originally $59.95, I paid $29.95.

IMAN Global Chic Runway Glam Perfect Plaid Luxury Wrap

This black Chenille Kimono Topper is my first N Natori purchase. I'll post the bone version also because it shows the details better. Originally $109.90, I paid $29.95. If this is as nice as it sounds I might go back for the bone one, too. 

N Natori Chenille Kimono Topper

N Natori Chenille Kimono Topper

And I could not resist the Sporto® Half Cushion No Show Sock 6-pack - Heathered Gray - I just love comfortable socks & rarely wear shoes without them. I did manage to keep it to only one set & that took a bit of work! Smiley Wink I paid $7.95 & it appears to be full price. My socks rarely show but I enjoy matching them to my outfits. 

Sporto Half Cushion No Show Sock 6pk - Heathered