Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping HSN Fashion Clearance?

I bought an R.J. Graciano necklace- goldtone. It was 34 1/2" long and had charms on it. I have always liked these type of necklaces. Also, I have always like R.J. Graciano fashion jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I just wish I knew what was in the shows. These generic show titles are killing me!

Go to the program guide - the weekly one, & click on the "items shown", or similar wording.  They'll all come up.

Honored Contributor

Diane probably is an XS. Did you ever see her in her jeans/bottoms?  She looks like 2 pounds of sausage in a 1 pound casing.   

Esteemed Contributor

I'm watching Robin now. I like her a lot: good voice and a nice way of presenting and selling.

Great Seasonal sale like HSN always does. Gets rid of the old and prepares for the new, unlike the Q that sends them back to the warehouse.

Shoes and handbags are my weakness. Cosmetics and skincare. Just purged my closet and not willing to fill it up again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am looking online today. Not sure if I'll get anything but I have more time to look today than I did earlier in the week. The same deal is still on - free shipping w/ $50 of clearance items. I don't usually watch the live presentations. I find it saves time to just look for things I like online.

I am lucky to live sort of close to an HSN outlet and that prevents me from purchasing most things from HSN online. I tell myself I'd get a better deal at the outlet...and that item may or may not show up there. Either way, it saves me money. lol But, I digress... 

Yesterday I went to the outlet and picked up a couple pairs of Iman jeans - one a denim blue, the other pair a solid, medium gray. I really like her jeans. 

I also got these Sporto booties. I paid around $13 for them! The original HSN price was $84 and they are currently on clearance for $49.95. They fit just right & are quite comfortable. I'll probably always wear my pants/jeans over the top of these so the little bit of sherpa trim won't show. I live in a warm climate and most of the time it is too warm for that kind of thing. The lining on these is nice but not too heavy. 

Sporto Water-Resistant Time Again Suede Bootie Winter Fall Boots Ankle Suede

Honored Contributor

I wanted to try the G by Giuliana boyfriend jeans for only 29.95 but they never have a color I want or they are distressed!
@QueenDanceALot
I did pick up the slinky houndstooth duster vest for 19.95! 501-749
Esteemed Contributor

I purchased a pair of Guiluanna Ranci pants for $10.  I put the Sam Edelman ($60), and Steve Madden ($40) booties in my cart, but didn't check out.  I fell asleep and forgot about HSN.  What I really need is a new pair of BZees slip-ons for casual wear.  BZees works well on my feet for this type of footwear.  

Respected Contributor

Where is your HSN outlet? I used to go to the one in Orlando but it closed. 

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

Where is your HSN outlet? I used to go to the one in Orlando but it closed. 

@conlt -

I like the one in Brandon. I've been to one in Tampa but it is smaller, doesn't have as much of anything, and also doesn't seem to have as many items that are discounted as much as the Brandon store does.

There are a couple other outlets in the area but I haven't been to them. 

Honored Contributor

Can anyone tell me if the free shipping needs to be $50 all at once or if it is $50 spent over the day?

Usually it just needs to be purchased in the same day but I can't find any info on this deal & HSN CS is off today for the holiday. I prefer keeping my items separate when ordering. It is easier if I need to return & also for using Mr. Rebates.