Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone shopping HSN Fashion Clearance?

I did order the N Natori kimono in the other color - bone. The black one is so nice. I also ordered another Iman shirt, this time in black. I've been getting some nice pieces that can be worn with lots of different things and all year here. Now if someone with make "instant delivery" available that would be nice! 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I noted that the Melissa McCarthy stuff is still ridiculously overpriced! Thank goodness I'm not attracted to any of it

I did a search on her line too to see if anything was marked down.  Prices are still crazy.  I'd like to try a pair of jeans but nothing else appeals to me at all from her line.  I personally never think it flatters Melissa's figure either when I see her on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I found her sales tactics rather absurd! 'I had to make my own line cuz all I could find were crop tops!' ?? (maybe if you weren't shopping the Kylie/Kendal Jenner Collection you'd notice what's available to the rest of us)

'No one uses seams!' ??

And here you are, creating tents (with seams) JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo @Lipstickdiva

I have seen a few MM things I like the looks of but, even at the outlet, they are still so expensive that I haven't bothered to try any on. 

I really don't pay much attention to anyone's sales pitches. They are what they are and the goal is always the same. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I noted that the Melissa McCarthy stuff is still ridiculously overpriced! Thank goodness I'm not attracted to any of it

Based on my purchases (and returns)  Melissa McCarthy's stuff should be less than half of what it sells for.  I bought a number of items from her summer collection and the quality was not all that great.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, bought Gulliani (not sure of the spelling) jeans for $19. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I just ordered the Giuliana boyfriend jeans in garnet that are down to 19.95. Ordered them when they were a ts and returned because they were too tight in a 10. Got the 12, if those are too tight I will really be depressed.

Love the color, I would even wear them in the spring and summer -don't care that the color is so dark. I just hope they don't stretch out and bag out too much. Swore I would curtail my clothes buying but it's such a great bargain.

I just ordered Guiliana's boyfriend jeans in the gray..same price as you..I also sized up, hope we're both happy! I love her clothes! Enjoy! xox

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I'd been watching this Iman wrap to give to my SIL for Christmas but it was sold out in the black plaid. It popped back in and I had to get it. She & my brother are out of town over the holidays so I am waiting until January to send their gifts anyway. SIL loves wraps and wears them often. This is a little different and has pockets so I'm hoping she will like it. I want to be sure of the quality before gifting it so I am having it sent to me & I'll mail it to my SIL after looking it over. Originally $59.95, I paid $29.95.

IMAN Global Chic Runway Glam Perfect Plaid Luxury Wrap

I just got a text from my SIL - she loves the Iman wrap I sent her!

Respected Contributor

I have that wrap in the blue and red plaid and it is really cute.  Well, I made my resolution not to spend only for about 2 weeks.  Saw that great sale on HSN and had to order a few items.  I ordered 3 items from Slinky and another set of the Iman 2 for 1 wraps.  Those are packaged nicely and make good gifts.  I gave a few for birthday gifts before Christmas. 

Contributor

I've been hearing mixed reviews of the dg2 jeans so I passed on them. I did just grabbed one of Iman's sequin sweaters in purple! If all goes well, I'll buy the rest of the colors. Was bummed that the red and green were sold out already. Most of my clearance shopping has been on here mainly for better flex pays.