Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone shopped HSN's clearance today??

I got the velvet jeans on waitlist, but the other day I bought the Hal Rubenstein leather skirt and I bought the Nicky Butler labradorite ring with the Greek key design. Bobbi Ray is cracking me up. She can really talk. Edited because the ring is Nicky Butler.
Honored Contributor

When they are alone without the vendor, they get themselves all whipped up. Callie was tripping all over herself earlier trying not to say that the jacket she was selling was Chanel inspired. She finally just moved on and talked about the colors.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I came close to buying a suede jacket...but I talked myself out of it.

Valued Contributor

I purchased two DIane Gilman jackets and my first pair of her tall jeans ... First time purchasing Diane Gilman ... They had some real ""clearance"" items !!
Esteemed Contributor

I must have not watched enough because all I saw was repeat showing of the Liz Lange sweater knit maxi dress and the Sporto boots.

Valued Contributor

I picked up a couple of things on the first day.

A jacket I really like, a couple of Twiggy sweaters(one for my dil) and a Marla Wynne sweater.

Honored Contributor

On 12/27/2014 Trix said:

I must have not watched enough because all I saw was repeat showing of the Liz Lange sweater knit maxi dress and the Sporto boots.

Don't watch - look online. You can look at the things you are interested in & see if there is anything you are interested in. It is faster & you are more likely to find things you like than if you sit and watch the live presentations.

Regular Contributor

Hello Ladies-- Yes I purchased a couple of items and I wanted to post something regarding H.S.N. Phone Orders- via the automated system. Be sure to check the Color of your order if you go through the phone system. I had 3 out of the 5 items that I ordered incorrect. What happens is this-- When placing the order it prompts you with size to choose, it gives an example of the sizing-- say a size XL. Then it moves onto color choices. In all three -- the color that it prompted me with is the color that it placed my order for even though I choice a different one in the list. So be sure to check your orders-- it is a short window to make changes in HSN orders--- before it is too late. A couple of them were not big deals-- but one I had to cancel. I guess the best way is online-- but sometimes it is just not possible.

Happy Shopping

Trusted Contributor

I had been wanting to try a pair of nydj jeans but haven't taken the time to go to the mall to try some on so when the bootcut showed up on clearance I took a chance. Ordered the 6 as a reviewer said her regular size was too big and should have gone down a size. We'll see. Also ordered the big buddha woven satchel. I kept checking the measurements with my tape measure and sure hope it isn't too big. I'm 5' so can get swamped easily. Also like that it isn't leather so won't be weighing my shoulder down. Sure hope I don't need to return either one. I just happen to catch a presentation of each when I was clicking through.
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/27/2014 Graciesmom said: I purchased two DIane Gilman jackets and my first pair of her tall jeans ... First time purchasing Diane Gilman ... They had some real "clearance" items !!

Hi Graciesmom! Hope you're happy with your DG jackets and jeans! Been collecting her things for a long time. Hope you're ok and Gracie too!

hugs, Emmy's mom and Emmy!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West