Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone seen Godfreako lately?

So a rogue employee is posting sneak peeks of upcoming offerings against QVC policy and s/he doesn't get banned?  Ok then......

Respected Contributor

I'm missing Godfreako popping up with sneak peeks.

Hope she/he is still at QVC.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i was wondering if qvc let him or her go and she no longer has access to sneak peeks and advance previews?

Didn't Godfreako always deny he/she worked for QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

I never saw where GodFreako ever wrote anything ... just posted pictures of upcoming items.

I liked the sneak peaks ... didn't care who was doing it. I like having something to look forward to when it comes to fashion.

Haven't really bought much since I went crazy with the Linea stuff back in late February. Pretty much have what I need for the rest of summer. May pick something up if I bump into something on sale at the mall.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

lulu2 wrote:

sunshine45 wrote:

i was wondering if qvc let him or her go and she no longer has access to sneak peeks and advance previews?

Didn't Godfreako always deny he/she worked for QVC?

never saw her deny or confirm that she worked for qvc or was affiliated with qvc in any way. of course, most of what she posted was photos and they were deleted pretty darn fast. my post is mere speculation at this point.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I was wondering where Godfreako was, too!