Contributor

Anyone remember Gabriella.T clothing??

For those of us who do remember Gabriella.T.. her sweaters were/are to die for..

Since the "Q" seems to be getting into "higher end" clothing I cannot understand why they don't look into a return of her fashions... She has everything .. shoes, etc....

My sweaters are from, probably 10+ years ago and are as beautiful today as they were then.You can see her fashions by just googling Gabriella.T...... My sweater is a a soft muted blend of colors and in one case, floral... the fabric is 80% cotton,20% linen and 20% acrylic... Made in Italy.. hand wash... No bleach and NO DRY CLEANING

I, for one, would LOVE to see this stylist return to QVC, she is/was beautiful too...

to quote a saying... "JUST SAYIN" and "JUST ASKIN"{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Re: Anyone remember Gabriella.T clothing??

I still own easily 8 sweaters of hers! The quality of her sweaters are far better then any the Q is selling today. They have gotten way to pricey! Even the quality of some of their hostess has gone down hill. The logo line, gotta go! The price of that line anf

d the quality of the fabric is not was value for anyone. If this is what the Q believes people are truly wearing, the need to look out their windows. If I wore that stuff to work, I would be sent home! I would say it is hobo looking. I like to look classy! And how many Downey and Burke bags does one need!! Open your eyes Q!!

Honored Contributor

many of her sedigns, some Re: Anyone remember Gabriella.T clothing??

Yes, I had numerous, both long and short sleeve crew necks, twin sets and a few matching skirts.  I loved her designs.

At one time QVC carried excellent quality items for far less than what similar items were in retail stores.  A good part of my professional wardrobe once came from QVC.

Honored Contributor

This OP is from 2012.

Trusted Contributor

Loved her sweaters!

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Super Contributor

I loved her line, and her too!  A very classy lady from Italy!  I'd love to see her back on QVC!  

Honored Contributor

Someone should post this great idea in the Suggestion Box (left bottom).   Also, I loved watching French Postcards shows (on another channel, I believe).  Tops depicting various  worldwide places, cities, etc. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Her sweaters were wonderful--so beautiful.

But for those without lo-o-o-ng torsos, forget it!

Honored Contributor

This is an old thread.   Gabriella T seems to be out of business as there's no mention of her on the Internet.   We've had several recent discussions about her sweaters. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment