Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone receive LEVI'S Jeans with UNFINISHED HEMS??

[ Edited ]

@MezzieStarr 

I just got off the phone with customer service now that their lines have been fixed after the horror show with phones today.

I told customer rep about unfinished hems and of course he could only say "sorry" and he will send email to the appropriate dept.

Then I started about the Levi's Ex-Boyfriend Sherpa Trucker jacket A377321 and we watched the video together while on the phone.  Go look at it!

One of the models on the left has a sherpa lined jacket, without sherpa cuffs, and all along the front closure you can clearly see sherpa running down the front where the buttons are. 

The 2nd model on the right is wearing a sherpa collar jacket only, and NO sherpa lining running down the front where buttons are, and Sherpa cuffs inside.  As she turns sideways midway into the video you can see NO sherpa lining!

And then Alberti & the Levi's representative are standing next to a jacket on a hanger that is fully lined with sherpa and no sherpa cuffs.

They did not even show the correct item during the original presentation on one of the models!

And the clear plastic bag I received that it is wrapped in clearly has a tag with item # A377321 which is totally incorrect because A377321 is supposed to have a SHERPA LINING in the body of the jacket.

This is what I received...sherpa collar and sherpa cuffs only!...

Resized_20191130_124321_23495158826618001.jpeg

What QVC description states...

"Lined with warm and fuzzy sherpa..." and..."Features: sherpa-lined collar and body, quilt-lined sleeves..."

What the model on left side in video is wearing...clearly shows sherpa inside...

Resized_20191130_124321_23495158826618001.jpeg

What the model on the right is wearing...it clearly shows NO SHERPA INSIDE the body of jacket but appears to have sherpa inside the cuffs...

Screenshot_20191130-194943.jpg

What Alberti is showing in the video...clearly shows fully lined with "sherpa" except for sleeves...

Screenshot_20191130-190208.jpg

Between the horrible changes to all the various order status pages and now this, I have had it!  I told a customer rep earlier today if they do not change back to the old order status format I am shipping everything back that is eligible for returns until Jan 31st!  😠

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

@Kachina624 wrote:

Bet you QVC got a bargain on some excess, unsold merchandise and snatched it up to foist on their unsuspecting customers.  I've seen them do this before.  Be careful they don't charge you return postage.

I ordered a pair of the slim leg jeans but they haven't come yet.

@Kachina624 

Good luck with whatever you get!  🤔😞😕

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

The hems are "released hem"  its a style of hem used now.   i don't blame you for returning them, you did not order them with raw hems and thats not how they are shown.  that is really nervy though, bait and switch.

@CatsyCline.  That's not what "bait and switch" is.  It's classic misrepresentation pure and simple.  Dirty trick on loyal customers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Levis does make a 721 Raw Hem Skiiny but this is not what was presented on the live presentation, on the models, on the rack or on .com and not what you and how many others ? ordered.  The 721 skinny with the finished hem is on sale right now for $15 less at a few places, Kohls, Macys, Belks, Walmart and they are offering free shipping. The Sherpa jacket is also on sale for a great price 

Honored Contributor

@Scorpio1971.  I got my straight leg Levis's today and they are hemmed!  Haven't tried them on yet but they feel very nice and silky.  They have 4 labels in about 10 languages and none lists the fabric content except to say 79% cotton.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Scorpio1971.  I got my straight leg Levis's today and they are hemmed!  Haven't tried them on yet but they feel very nice and silky.  They have 4 labels in about 10 languages and none lists the fabric content except to say 79% cotton.

@Kachina624 

Did you order A377305, or did you order another item number?  If you got A377314 Levi's Classic Straight Leg Jeans those are a different item than the ones I ordered so I don't know if they had any problems on those.  I just looked up A377305 online, which are the ones I ordered, and now they are showing virtually all stock on this item are "on waitlist".  I'm thinking with all the complaints & returns they probably stopped sending any orders remaining out until they check them or are possibly in the process of returning them to Levi's because of manufacturing errors.

I hope yours work out for you!  BTW, here is the fabric content for A377314 Levi's Classic Straight Leg Jeans, which may be the ones you received:

Content: 79% cotton/19% polyester/2% elastane

😊

Honored Contributor

@Scorpio1971.  I got A377314.  They seem to run a little larger and longer than stated.   I'll have to hem them which I can easily do.  The poly in the fabric makes sense and accounts for the silkiness.  Not your old fashipned Levi's

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Scorpio1971.  I got A377314.  They seem to run a little larger and longer than stated.   I'll have to hem them which I can easily do.  The poly in the fabric makes sense and accounts for the silkiness.  Not your old fashipned Levi's

@Kachina624 

Happy to hear they will work out for you!  I'll just stick with the Laurie Felt ones I currently have and a few other brands for now.  Enjoy! 😊