Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone purchase from Candace Bure

Nope.  Not my style. 

Honored Contributor

I would have loved to get a few of the tees but the sizing chart seems to indicate they run large I like the material and rolled sleeves also but I will wait for real reviews and them to come back to order.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked every item I saw on the one show that I watched.  However, I want to wait till the reviews come in and I might order something the next time Mrs. Bure is on.   I'm curious about the quality and sizing. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did not watch but perused her items on line. Numerous posters mentioned her prices were reasonable for QVC prices. I would wonder about the quality. If they cannot bring their own lines for cheaper prices, how is it possible to sell this line for these prices?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ordered her tees (3)  tried to get her long sleeve top in that honey melon color everyone wanted.  Out of luck.  You blink and XXS &  XS sells.  Also out of luck for her long sleeve shirt (also everyone wanted)  that sold out seemingly in minutes at midnight debut. Every size gone.  I think she broke a record on that shirt.  When I opened up my computer at 8AM, the only size left was one plus size. People stayed up past midnight in order to grab that shirt.  Her colors are the draw.  I did manage to get her jean jacket.   I think her line has broken a record in items sold out from her debut in he history of QVC

Honored Contributor

I don't remember a new line of clothes selling out so many sizes, colors and styles.  I hope the quality will be there.  I will do a review once I receive my long sleeve tee.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I really liked her jean jacket but the lighter color was sold out in my size.  I hope she does well she is a good woman.  I have been fan from the beginning. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

I got the plaid shirt and the hoodie in blue tie dye and the matching joggers. Can't wait until all ship

Deb

Respected Contributor

Hard pass. There is absolutely nothing interesting or tempting about this line. A thin t-shirt as your debut item isn't exactly fresh or exciting.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

I ordered the washed black, long sleeve tee w/raw edges.

Did anyone get the beautiful (sold out) color "hyacinth?" Just curious.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~