Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone pleased to see Bali on QVC?

I just ordered the QVC $30 (plus shipping) minimizer on Amazon for $19

Respected Contributor

This was a fabulous deal.  Love Bali bras.  it’s hard to find no wire bras.  Ordered two sets of these.   White and the grey and pink.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes!!!   Very happy......wear them all the time although the larger sizes are harder to find.....QVC actually had quantity of larger sizes...so win win

Honored Contributor

Pleased to see Bali BACK. I started wearing Bali underwire bras the LAST time they were carried at the Q, and will no doubt add to my wardrobe if they are carry my style in this go round.

They wear like iron for me.

Super Contributor

I purchase my Bali bras from Amazon.  I could not find the one that QVC is selling at Amazon. 

This makes me leery of buying from QVC. Were these especially made for Q?

I think I will stick with Amazon.  And get free shipping.

Respected Contributor

I like and wear the Bali Comfort Revolution.  

Respected Contributor

I’m trying these bras. In sweaty summer, I need extras. I hope the 2 layers are cool, yet give a little concealment-   That would be perfect combination!

I bought the last Breezies TSV, they fit and conceal, but kinda  itchy... they are no good- 

Have good week all- 🌸

Honored Contributor

As usual the "A" ladies are left out again.

I used to wear Bali bras years ago because they had a lovely selection of bras just for A cup ladies. Then they stopped making them. I was n ot only extremely saddened by this but it more meant for me, here I go again in search of a decent A cup bra - so stinking hard to find.

So no, I'm not happy at all with any of the vendors who bring bras here because none of them manufacture bras in "A"ll sizes for "A"ll women.

Hmm...maybe this is why "A" ladies have breast augmentation fillers. They're tired of not finding really nice A cup bras to wear.

Honored Contributor

I'm not displeased but I can find Bali bras almost everywhere.  

Trusted Contributor

I like the flower bra but why would I buy it at full price on QVC if I could get it on sale pretty much everywhere else —JC Penny, One Hanes place, etc., etc.??