Esteemed Contributor

Anyone pleased to see Bali on QVC?

I've worn the Bali Flowers bras for many years. So pleased to see Bali on QVC. It's a wise move away from Breezies IMO. Just ordered another Bali Flowers as well as the TSV since it looks like a good bra for under T-shirts this summer. I change bras daily just like panties so can always use more! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone pleased to see Bali on QVC?

Love! Bali Flowers. Buy mine from Amazon. Tonight ordered two sets of TSV. 

Noticed Taylor, someone must of measured her correctly 36dd whenever she modeled Breezies 40ddd the size wrong, what a difference right size makes. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity  Those Gandal women are all about themselves. Taylor looks amazing in the Bali line. (She's always a lovely model.)  Not surprised they put her in the wrong size OR perhaps it's simply because their products are junk with that weird ultimair lining, which doesn't breathe.  (Especially after reading reviews.) 

So happy to see QVC adding other lines. It has been a monopoly for too many years with Breezies. Bali wears well, launders well and is made exceptionally well. I'm so happy. Smiley Happy  Another wise change at the Q! 

ETA: Happy to see Bali's line of panties have cotton lining! YEA. 

Honored Contributor

I’m a Soma Intimates girl myself, and don’t stray but yes it is nice to see something new on the air.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

i would rather see soma intimates OR wacoal. those are my go to bra brands.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife @sunshine45  I was pleased to see Soma and Wacoal on the Q, but they don't fit tall and slender sizes! Know they are both great brands. Glad to see QVC offering other quality brands for women. 

Respected Contributor

I'm glad to see QVC now offers Bali and Playtex, love these brands. I was never a fan of Breezies, they did not fit well IMO. My only issue  is the slow delivery. I ordered a pair of pants from Isaac's collection in early March (TSV) delivery took nearly 2 weeks, sent them right back  to exchange for a smaller size, received email notification of return to QVC back on March 19th, still waiting for them to be delivered. It's taking about 1 month from initial order to exchange. I planned on taking the pants on my upcoming trip in 3 days but  doubt I will have them on time.   I will probably keep buying Bali and Playtex locally

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@SurferWife @sunshine45  I was pleased to see Soma and Wacoal on the Q, but they don't fit tall and slender sizes! Know they are both great brands. Glad to see QVC offering other quality brands for women. 

soma has bras that go down to 32A.

wacoal has band sizes down to 30.

i think many women are loyal to their bra brands and rarely like to test others out. i know i have done a lot of testing throughout the years. LOL

nice to find a brand or brands you can count on!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes  And I will continue to purchase my Bali bras at Dillard's. But I wanted QVC to know how much I appreciate their efforts to expand their offerings of quality merchandise. It was worth purchased two Bali item numbers tonight! Seems their buyers are making an effort and I'm all for supporting that. Change is good. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45  Those are little sizes! Didn't realize they had such small ones. I don't need anything that small. I'm not that petite! LOL  Will check them out. Thanks for the info.