Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone pleased to see Bali on QVC?

I saw a Playtex bra @ Macys and tried it on. They did not have the colors I wanted so I didn't buy them, even tho they were going to order them for me. They were $ 35.00. When I got home, I went to One Hanes Place, and the bras were listed (same model #s) in the colors I wanted. They were $15.00. Delivery was swift. I was very pleased with them.

Honored Contributor

Makes no difference to me.   I only wear wireless t-shirt bras, and only in black or beige. 

Price is the only thing that matters ... I don't have any support issues - barely a "B" cup.  I generally buy them at JCP or from Hanes.

Respected Contributor

I've worn Bali Comfort Revolution style # 3550 for years & usually buy from Kohl's when they send me a 30% off coupon.

Bali Bra: Comfort Revolution Convertible Wire-Free Bra 3550

Honored Contributor

Bali has been a go-to bra brand for me for years! I'm wearing one right now that I pick up at Target. One thing I noticed in the presentation is that Taylor was sitting up so much higher in the Bali than she does in the Breezies! I always wondered what that little mark was poking out from under her bra and now I know it's either a scar or a birthmark because in the Bali I could see the entire thing! 😏

I don't have a problem with support in the Breezies that I own but I can't say the same for her after seeing the comparison

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo  You really look closely to notice a birthmark through a bra. YIKES! Taylor is a beautiful woman . . . but she looked much, much better in Bali than in any of the cheap Breezie bras. There's something weird about their ultimare lining (or something). IDK.

If you've been wearing Bali "for years", why did you tell me how much you love Rhonda Shear's bras and that I should order them recently? (That was an insult. It's cheap from what I'm able to tell when I watched it a few years ago. Who wants to pull a bra on over their head or over their hips? Not the most attractive way of dressing or undressing IMO.)

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady 

I recommended the Rhonda Shear because you were having surgery sorry to have insulted you by recommending something that might be more comfortable than a regular bra with hooks and eyes excuse the you-know-what out of me!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo  Apparently you neglected to read by post. I was unable to have surgery due to lifelong medical conditions (which I explained). Therefore, I've been in a back brace since December. Who would be able to pull on a bra over their head with a broken back?

Perhaps reading posts thoroughly would help. Your sarcasm is not attractive or kind.

BTW: Why would you recommend a bra? I didn't ask for anything of the sort. I've been fine wearing my own all along.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.