Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone pleased to see Bali on QVC?

@NJgirl 1205 

ITA!  These ‘outlet’ stores featuring Bali are in the strip malls

everywhere.  I pulled up the online store, OneHanesPlace,

and this bra looks exactly like the TSV.

Bali is a reliable brand, like Platex, but I would love to see 

QVC carry Wachol or another brand which is a pinch fancier. 

60BB727F-B559-4F1C-A831-4456CB03B2C2.jpeg

Contributor

I have been wearing this same style Bali bra for more years than I can count and have always loved it, am delighted to see it on the Q.  Just ordered the pink/gray set. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes, but I’ll wait to see the reviews before I order. So tired of sending things back.

Honored Contributor

I've been wearing Bali bras forever. Glad to see them here but the Q doesn't carry my size 32 band. I buy them from onehanesplace and they are cheaper over there. My fave is the Comfort Revolution Foam Underwire. I need the modesty coverage that bra offers. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Wow...the Comfort Revolution has so many colors/sizes in the wirefree!

I love OneHanesPlace!

57F54B0D-2930-42AE-83D8-8F5114BD22E5.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Glad to see QVC is finally paying attention to the Breezies reviews and offering some really quality brands😊

Trusted Contributor

@Atiya wrote:

I have been wearing this same style Bali bra for more years than I can count and have always loved it, am delighted to see it on the Q.  Just ordered the pink/gray set. 

@Atiya Do you mind me asking your size as I want to know if this would offer me good support as a 36b.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom 

I've never worn the wire-free version of the Comfort Revolution but the underwire version is soooo comfortable and it doesn't feel like any other underwire bra I've ever worn. Something about the way they make the band...it never digs in. When it goes on sale, like for around $16, that's when I buy loads of them.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

As usual the "A" ladies are left out again.

I used to wear Bali bras years ago because they had a lovely selection of bras just for A cup ladies. Then they stopped making them. I was n ot only extremely saddened by this but it more meant for me, here I go again in search of a decent A cup bra - so stinking hard to find.

So no, I'm not happy at all with any of the vendors who bring bras here because none of them manufacture bras in "A"ll sizes for "A"ll women.

Hmm...maybe this is why "A" ladies have breast augmentation fillers. They're tired of not finding really nice A cup bras to wear.

comes in A and AA . bullseye store 

Highlighted
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

One Hane's Place is selling the same bras 2 for 39.95 and you get to pick what two color bras you want..JC Penny is selling one for 16.49 each..So don't worry if you miss Todays's Special, because the deal isn't so special..I always check, before ordering the Today's Special Value..Sometimes it is, and sometimes it's not.