Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone planning on buying a new coat for winter or any other winter garments including shoes &am

I purchased a 100% wool 3/4 length coat in ivory with some red, yellow and green color blocks on it (sounds weird, but it's really attractive and I've received so many compliments) last year from Pendleton. It's one of the warmest coats I've ever owned!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone planning on buying a new coat for winter or any other winter garments including shoes &am

Was given a Nordstrom Rack gift card last year and I purchased this coat Cole Haan!  Plus I have plenty of other coats: wool, shearling, and even more puffer coats.  I honestly would be wasting money to buy another one just now.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

I need a new jacket----but need to go in person to try them on--don't order online anymore

Trusted Contributor

I have too many jackets and coats, and I'm not out that much in the colder weather now.  I did purchase an

Aran Craft Irish sweater rather impulsively last month:

A393424.

I purchased the green, and it is so comfortable and warm.

Our weather rarely gets below 40 degrees, but I have found myself wearing this sweater even in the house if it gets nippy. 

Sandra was wearing this sweater over a black top and black slacks, and she looked fantastic. 

Silly me, I bought the sweater, knowing full-well I would never look like Sandra.  But I have no regrets.  It is long and fits like a short coat.  I sized up, and really it runs large.  I like it sort of flowy.  So in essence, this is my winter purchase.

No boots this year, I have several pair still in the boxes.

Respected Contributor

I have lost weight since last winter and I am down a size.  I would like to buy a new snow coat but I have not found anything to replace my hooded snow coat that I like.  I may just wear my baggy snow coat until I come across something I like. I'd love a snow parka with a faux fur trim hood like I have now.  I did buy a plaid shacket which are very popular now and I have a long wool coat in my closet that is my new size.  That coat has a deep v in the front so I have to wear a scarf with it to keep warm.

Contributor

Yes!  Already did.  Have my first print coat ever and coordinated long gloves...in a faux Cheetah print!  So fresh and forward for me.