Trusted Contributor

Anyone place any orders on HSN? If so, how fast is the shipping?

I bought a couple of items on HSN today and just now thought if the shipping was any better than QVC.

Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone place any orders on HSN? If so, how fast is the shipping?

@crawford5153 wrote:

I bought a couple of items on HSN today and just now thought if the shipping was any better than QVC.

I think it might depend on where in US you live; I live in VA and get some things fairly quickly since they ship out of a VA warehouse.

Honored Contributor

It varies. I bought 2 things recently, got the shipped E-mail for the 1st one, then got the shipped for the 2nd one several days later, but got the 2nd one 3 days before getting the 1st one.

Esteemed Contributor

In my experience yes, HSN is faster.  

Honored Contributor

I concur; HSN is reliably speedy but maybe not this week. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I find it to be about the same but I don’t shop with them as often as the Q.

Trusted Contributor

I lived in Va most of my life and when we were looking for a large tract of land we ended up moving about 40 miles across the line to WV. At the time we lived in Va the warehouse for HSN was like an hour from me. 

Regular Contributor

I placed an order on Monday (12/13) and it still has not...

I placed an order on Monday (12/13) and it still has not shipped. I called to ask them what warehouse it wouuld be shipping from because I live in California and am hopeful my package will be shipped from a West Coast location. The HSN CS person said until the item (which he claims is in stock) actually gets picked up by the shipper, he has no way of knowing where it's coming from (bummer). I've given up hope that it will arrive anytime soon. Oh, well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Korres TS took about a week to arrive, but I think this past week they've upped their game and are pushing orders through faster, in case they're intended for Christmas.  An single item order I placed on the 14th, arrived in just 3-4 days. I'm in the Midwest.  

Respected Contributor

I'm in the Northeast...I just recently ordered HSN DG2 jeans, they were in processing for about a week, then shipped and I got them the next week.

QVC has been about the same...in processing about a week, sometimes a little longer, then once it ships I get it within about 4-5 days. There was only one auto-delivery Philosophy set that got delayed by about 5 weeks over my "due date."

I really haven't had anything too terrible when it comes to deliveries with QVC or HSN. However, I'm not talking things I'm hoping come in in time for Christmas. And also, I will say, all other venders I've ordered from, about 5 different ones...all were quicker, didn't take a week to process, usually only a day.