Super Contributor

Re: Anyone ordering from the Clearance Event?

On 6/24/2014 alicedee said:

Yes, I ordered the other day. They had some good deals, including a set of genie-type bras (set of 4) for $10. I sleep in them. The items I ordered had reduced shipping, also....so for the 4 items I ordered, I paid less than $6 total for shipping.

I like and wear Genie Bra almost everyday when I leave the house. I don't wear it when I am inside. My boobies are completely free when I sleep. lol

Respected Contributor

<h1>G by Giuliana Rancic Ultra Luxe Jacket</h1>

the white keeps calling me. I vowed to make no more clothing purchases till fall, but I am wavering.

Honored Contributor

On 6/24/2014 StylishLady said: <h1>G by Giuliana Rancic Ultra Luxe Jacket</h1>

the white keeps calling me. I vowed to make no more clothing purchases till fall, but I am wavering.

I have this in white and taupe. Paid more than this price, even though TS price, but no regrets. It's a great jacket. I picked up some rhonda shear leggings-2 pack for 15. Seems like there are some good buys, but in other cases the price is not reduced by 60 percent, so I will wait to see if there are further reductions when they really want to get rid of it!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It is beautiful!

I have a different jacket of hers & love it. Excellent quality. I am hoping to get another, maybe one of the luxe ones, in the fall. You need to get one now so you can review it for me. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 6/24/2014 willdob3 said:

the white keeps calling me. I vowed to make no more clothing purchases till fall, but I am wavering.<br />

It is beautiful!

I have a different jacket of hers & love it. Excellent quality. I am hoping to get another, maybe one of the luxe ones, in the fall. You need to get one now so you can review it for me. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

They must have reordered b/c white was sold out for awhile. Seems like they have some inventory to move, as they keep showing it. Maybe pricing will be even lower after this event? A super clearance? Does anyone know what the typically do?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/24/2014 willdob3 said:
On 6/24/2014 LipstickDiva said:

A lot of the clothing on HSN have been at those same clearance prices for quite awhile. Not all of them but many of them. The advantage is the free s/h once you hit $75.00.

I spent a little more than $75.00 yesterday so I doubt I will be buying anymore.

I agree about the clearance pricing. It really is an ongoing thing at HSN. I never wait until they have an official clearance day because I don't spend $75 at a time & you get discounted S&H for more than one item anyway.

True, HSN does have items on sale all the time. Almost anything you put on your wish list will have a price cut within three months. Three months from regular price to price reduction for in season merchandise is about average for most US retailers.

I did not buy the TS as I know that would have looked like a tent on me and I did not like it belted (as worn by Bobbi Ray). I did try a pair of Antthony's embellished leggings for $20. The reviews were good. I also bought a Byron Lars shirt jacket for $30. I really wanted his wrap shirt (which was $35), but it came in numerical sizes, and 4 was the smallest size left.

I did not make it to $75, but the shipping for the leggings was only $2 and the shirt's s&h was $7. $9 to ship two items is reasonable.

Super Contributor

Wish I hadn't missed the David Meister black sheath in my size. I'm stalking for a cancellation.
Super Contributor

Shipping prices were good, I paid $7 to ship a jacket and a dress. I didn't make it to $75 either. Now I'll be checking out the linen clearances today.
Honored Contributor

On 6/24/2014 cyndog said: Wish I hadn't missed the David Meister black sheath in my size. I'm stalking for a cancellation.
Yes, they were stingy with the sale and not including some of the nicer/higher quality merchandise. Meister is a great designer. Very few items from him, Hal Rubenstein and Marla Wynne which I was hoping to see. So I didn't spend the 75 for free s&h but did get a few buys.

Super Contributor

Yeah, the Marla Wynne jacket I bought was $40, $30 would have been better, ha, ha. Hope I like it.