Valued Contributor

Anyone order: A377321 Levi's Ex-Boyfriend Sherpa Trucker Jacket??

If you did and you received one with a black quilted body you received the WRONG item.  Even though the clear plastic bag indicates the correct item number, the ITEM in the bag is WRONG if you received a black quilted body interior!

This is what I received...it only has a sherpa collar & sherpa on inside of cuffs...

Resized_20191130_124321_23495158826618001.jpeg

This is the item I ordered and what was presented during the very 1st original presentation of Levi's items on Nov. 25th...

Screenshot_20191130-190208.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-190204.jpg

So just notify customer service because Levi's has totally screwed up not only with this jacket, but also with the 721 High Rise Skinny Jeans A377305 which I ordered 2 pairs, in 2 different sizes not knowing the fit of a new product, and received both with totally unfinished raw hems!  This raw hemline was not in the presentation, nor is it in the description of the item!

20191130_125152.jpg

WTH!!??...

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone order: A377321 Levi's Ex-Boyfriend Sherpa Trucker Jacket??

@Scorpio1971 Looks like they're going to be getting a lot of Levi returns. I was tempted, but I'm glad I didn't jump in on an item.

With the jacket, though, you may have scored, if it fits well and you're happy with it, otherwise.

Jacket's lined with sherpa are cuddly and warm, however, if you want to layer anything with longer sleeves beneath, many shirt, or sweater fabrics stick to the sherpa and it's a battle to pull the sleeves through.  Many complain of this.  This quilted lining looks nice. But, still, it's not what you ordered and that's just not right.  

Honored Contributor

Holy cow, they missed the mark on that one!

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BlueFinch 

The sleeves are not lined with sherpa only the body...the sleeves are quilted. The boyfriend is also cut a little fuller and not as fitted to be able to layer comfortably...I tried one on last week but they didn't have the shade of denim I wanted in my size. 

Respected Contributor

@Penelope59 Oh, well that's good.  I could never understand why some jacket's did have sherpa in the sleeves.  In that case, I'd be upset with the switch.  

Sounds like you would have liked it, if they had your size. I might, too.  Did you notice any sherpa shedding when you tried it on?  

Frequent Contributor

No I didn't notice any shedding at all and I had a sweater on...I'm actually happy they didn't have my shade now because they are on sale right now at several different places with free shipping plus I know what size to order ....Macys, Kohls, Walmart and Belk for sure Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Penelope59 Good, thanks for the feedback. I'm going to check them out locally this week.

Valued Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

@Scorpio1971 Looks like they're going to be getting a lot of Levi returns. I was tempted, but I'm glad I didn't jump in on an item.

With the jacket, though, you may have scored, if it fits well and you're happy with it, otherwise.

Jacket's lined with sherpa are cuddly and warm, however, if you want to layer anything with longer sleeves beneath, many shirt, or sweater fabrics stick to the sherpa and it's a battle to pull the sleeves through.  Many complain of this.  This quilted lining looks nice. But, still, it's not what you ordered and that's just not right.  

@BlueFinch 

I definitely wanted the sherpa lined body...being from New England it would be great on a cool fall or spring day.  It is supposed to have quilted sleeves so that would help getting it off & on with long sleeves underneath. 😊

Also I would tend to believe the one I received would sell at a lower price too because it is only quilted in body & sleeves so they would have had to offer me a good credit, which they didn't, from the $85. price to keep it!  😊

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't understand that pricing at all either...the unlined should not be the same price as the sherpa lined...the way things are going at the Q I wouldn't doubt what empolyees will be hearing around that campus is 'last one out please turn off the lights' Smiley Indifferent I just ordered one from Kohls for $58.80...free ship to store...or if over $25 free ship to customer