Super Contributor

Re: Anyone looking forward to wearing fall fashions?

I am. I used to love the hot and humid weather, but since I had 'that change' I have my own personal furnace. Not for the fall colors, I look awful in a fall palette. I have a lot of long sleeve tops, cardigans, and dusters just calling my name to wear again.

Honored Contributor

To be honest, I look forward to Fall.  I love the weather and the leaves changing.  I do like layering clothes.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I am ,and my next big buy will be a  wool blazer from Talbot's. I am excited to be able to wear my cashmere sweaters from Q...I have 2 and two  more are being shipped

I hope I like the new ones ,as well as those that already arrived..

I have two cashmere sweaters also and a couple of the boiled wool cardigans that are great when it is so darn cold.

Let us now how you like you new ones coming.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone looking forward to wearing fall fashions?

Yes. MEEEEEEEEEE! I'm looking forward to the deep, rich colors and textures.  I love anything & everything fall. Crisp cool days, beautiful changing leaves. It's the most beautiful time of year. Can't wait!

Valued Contributor

YES!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

After my brightly colored spring purchases everything looks so dark and drab.  Will save some money this year.

Esteemed Contributor

Couldn't wait!  Ordered a bright goldish yellow sweater and dark green corduroy jeans from Coldwater Creek yesterday.  It's been eons since I had a yellow sweater.  I can wear yellow with every thing I own.  I'm so ready!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

Nope.Not me. I prefer Summer & the light airy clothes. I feel sexier in them. 

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I always look forward to the new season, whether it's Fall, Spring, or Summer.

I'm just not tired of summer clothes yet.

Cat Very Happy

Same.

We have distinct seasons here, so I enjoy something about each one. Winter drags on far too long though, so I am not quite ready to give up my summer dresses and shorts. When fall really does arrive (around mid-September) I will be all in on the sweaters and boots!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I just think fall fashions look better. Cotton gets rumpled and creased. Give me a heavier weight fabric and I am happy

I have never seen any summer clothes, that I am that impressed with

I feel most like myself in fall fashion. I think it's because it covers more of your skin (I tend to dress modestly), and the classic fall colors work best on my skintone. I love turtlenecks with jeans and boots, blazers with dress pants, and midi dresses with tights and tall boots.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu