Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone like Cuddle Duds?

I love mine! I always buy a couple of the Jammies for both Winter and Summer, and now I buy them as gifts. Everyone loves theirs. I have laundered a hundred times with no issues. No shrinking or fading. Still soft and nice!

Respected Contributor

I have one item by Cuddl Duds, a long cardigan that I wear as a robe and for that purpose, it's great.  It's thin and perfect for 3 seasons where I live but it does pill and for that reason alone, I will not buy any more CD clothing.

Honored Contributor

I have a few pieces, Pj's, a top, a sweater, and a dress. I have not worn the clothes yet, but I don't care for the dress. I doubt if I will buy any thing else,the line must be popular because they are on almost daily.

Honored Contributor

I'm so happy they're making the double plush leggings in prints! I have the camo ones already and now I see there's a plaid and also an abstract print which I like, too.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm so happy they're making the double plush leggings in prints! I have the camo ones already and now I see there's a plaid and also an abstract print which I like, too.

I also bought the camo ones. I actually also ordered the new abstract print I think it's called? They're super cute! I even bought the camo in the fleece leggings, I love them too!

~ Hope in TN ~
Highlighted
Contributor

I recently bought the Fleecewear Stretch Long Wrap-A342008, and it was just what I was looking for. i don't like bathrobes, but i wanted something to throw on over my pj's and snuggle on the couch. It's perfect! I will say about Cuddl Duds, according to the size chart, I should be a small, but I always take a medium. The small would definitely be too tight.

Respected Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

They look cute but have some bad reviews

I did like them until I had to return two items because the sleeves were so tight you could barely move your arm, and, there was no way you could pull them up.  

Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. 

No more Cuddle Duds for me. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I particularly liked the Cuddle Duds sherpa lined socks that were shown yesterday, but will they be able to fit men's feet? Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone live near a Boscovs and want a 3 pack of Cuddl Duds socks 

really cheap? 3 pairs for only $5.00. Can't beat it! I am definitely 

looking at these on my next visit there.

20191121_154123.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have the double plush leggings in six colors plus several different pajama sets from Cuddl Duds, and have not experienced any pilling on any of them.  I wear the leggings all winter long, so they get washed a lot and have held up very well.  This will be winter #3 for three of my pairs of leggings.