Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone like Cuddle Duds?

@Effie54 wrote:

Here's what It hink; I like the styles of them, but not the materials. Their open front hoodie is nice, but pills after one washing. I just purchased the velvet wrap; cute, but the shedding is ridiculous! I've washed it twice, and had it in the dryer trying to get the velvet sloughed off so that it won't create velvet pill balls on my clothing. It sheds like crazy. The concepts are good, but their material quality needs to be upgraded. Hence, some of the bad reviews.

No thanks!

Trusted Contributor

How can a person not like,every time I turn Qvc they are there selling cuddlduds.Personally far too much on ,I no that’s selling,so money is coming in very much

Honored Contributor

I have 4 pairs of the soft and cozy leggings---the most recent is in the camo print----LOVE them!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't like the open fronts with all that drapey fabric.  I just bought one with snaps and its fine.

Super Contributor

Love them. My wardrobe consists of casual/office casual and CD fits my needs. The joggers and pants are for home only but the tops can be dressed up or down as needed.  I only have issues with their fleecewear, it is a magnet for dog hair.

Valued Contributor

I love Cuddl Duds!! I LIVE in the leggings all the time! (Fleece & Double plush velour) I also have several of the fleece wraps and love them too!

~ Hope in TN ~
Valued Contributor

My closet if FULL of them.....

Honored Contributor

They have a place in my wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

athleisure and loungewear are not my style but I did buy one piece about a year ago because, while a soft knit , was fashioned like a blazer with a subtle houndstooth print...

Occasional Contributor

I have three of the drape front jackets, from the time I took them out of the package I knew it was not something I would wear in public, they looked frumpy and after ONE washing they piled terribly, for the record I washed in cold water with Woolite and hung to dry. Would not buy again.