Valued Contributor

They look cute but have some bad reviews

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone like Cuddle Duds?

I've had no problem with the couple of pieces I bought.  I think some have sizing issues because the sizing is often different from garment to garment.

I have bought some CD layering pieces for my sister as a gift but always from Marshalls or TJMaxx.  She loves them for running in cold weather.  

Honored Contributor

I love their double plush velour leggings. I own every color. I also just ordered a pair of their fleece leggings in the animal print. Can't wait to get them. The velour leggings are great but sometimes they slide down because the waistband is a bit loose which I don't mind...makes them very comfy and they don't squeeze around me. 

Respected Contributor

Mostly for cold weather layering. I generally buy them at Kohls. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fluffysmom 

I  totally live in both CuddlDuds and Anybody and have been for 2 yrs now. 

I wash them in my machine and dry them in my dryer  even on HOT many times..I take no special care of any of them. and they look as good as the day I bought them <3

They wash like a dream.I hang them up as soon as i take them out of the dryer.

I wear a med in CuddleDuds and  a small in Anybody.

Honored Contributor

They just aren't for my life style.   

Respected Contributor

I like Cuddl Duds and have several pairs of their pajamas.  I especially like that they carry petite size pajamas which I can’t find locally.  I take a small in many of the Q lines but in Cuddl Duds I take a medium (which is my size at most brick and mortar stores).  

Valued Contributor

Regular Contributor

I've gotten several layering pieces from Walmart  for when it's really cold & I love them.  I also got some velour leggings from QVC.  I would like to get more of those although I did get some at Walmart & was pleased with the quality.  Walmart doesn't have the choice of colors though.

Respected Contributor

I love my Cuddl duds fleece tops.   I buy them mostly  from Kohl's, but recently bought an animal print one from Macy's and even found one in Marshalls.  They are cozy and warm, but not bulky.