Honored Contributor

with my post from late yesterday about a dress I posted a pic of, and commented on it? It's not a big deal, just curious. As far as I know, it shouldn't have created any controversy, it's odd that it disappeared completely with no explanation as to why.

I'm not trying to re-start it and am not arguing with the mods about it, just curious as to why it was taken down, for future reference. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know what happened

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1  you probably should email the Mods. They are the only ones who can answer your question.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure you are right. It really isn't important, it was just a
fashion" post.
The fact that it is completely gone is what puzzled me, lol. Normally, if posts get closed, there is some explanation given, from what I've seen happen here. Oh well, doesn't matter, really.
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 

I don’t know about your thread, but I have seen that threads do “just disappear” with no explanation given.  I don’t know how that could have happened with a subject like a dress, but people do get crazy here sometimes.

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps someone posted a link to the dress.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1   I don't know where it went, however 5 will get me 10 Woman Very Happy some kind of argument developed.  You know it doesn't take much Woman Tongue

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ @geezerette @qbetzforreal @Bird mama, thanks for your responses. Things around here sure have changed over the years, lol. 

Have a great day.

Esteemed Contributor

Whole posts vanish and replies poof too.  If they are removed, closed or deleted you can see.  Otherwise it is voodoo land.  That is why I often don’t bother.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 

It happens to my posts quite a lot ... I'm not even surprised anymore when it does.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining, I start very few posts, and will even fewer now. lol