Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone know what dress Jane is wearing?

I have this on my wish list.    It looks nice and comfy.

Honored Contributor

No! Jane was in the correct size.  She stated that she needed that size to go over her hips.  So tired of the hosts and models being put in 2 sizes to small by the stylists.  The caftan is not meant to be a figure hugger.

Speaking of th Q's stylists, poor Rebecca was put in a cardigan when she was modeling shorts and the belt on it was super long.  Some stylist tied it in the back right in the middle of her bum.  It looked like she had a huge tail.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

No! Jane was in the correct size.  She stated that she needed that size to go over her hips.  So tired of the hosts and models being put in 2 sizes to small by the stylists.  The caftan is not meant to be a figure hugger.

Speaking of th Q's stylists, poor Rebecca was put in a cardigan when she was modeling shorts and the belt on it was super long.  Some stylist tied it in the back right in the middle of her bum.  It looked like she had a huge tail.

She looked like a Bubba. Jane never looks good in anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Thanks @Imaoldhippie  for this post.  This is what I thought, but I didn't hear her say it.  Posters complain when she wears her clothes too small, which is most of the time, and complain when she wears the correct size.  I would rather she wear her correct size, even when ill fitting, because that is what happens to us too when we shop, correct sizes can be ill fitting and look bad on us.  Of course, she could have worn something else.

The fabric reminded me of a Belle top, that I don't think is a house top.

Belle top A394065

Jane's dress A392408

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe ............I agree with you.  There have been many complaints on here about Jane wearing her clothes to small, then when she wears something the right size they still complain.

Honored Contributor

@HLP ...............Whats a Bubba?  I dont know what that is.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@HLP ...............Whats a Bubba?  I dont know what that is.

@Imaoldhippie 

I think she means Bubby for grandma

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo .............thanks, whatever it means I am sure its meant to be insulting.

Esteemed Contributor

If I saw someone wearing this with a jean jacket or cute sweater, flip flops or sandals at the grocery store, I wouldn't think anything of it.  I have seen much worse out and about.......see through leggings and crop t shirts comes to mind.  

Jane looks fine.  Glad she admitted that she sized up in this.  It helps others to make the right size decision.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

I have no idea, but it is the most unflattering outfit I have ever seen Jane wear.  She made a gallant attempt at pulling it off, but I felt badly they would have her wear it.

I agree with the others that it might be ok to sleep in.