Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone interested in Cuddle Duds, Linea, Susan Graver, etc.

@Andreatoo  All your friend had to do was tell them it was defective.  Theres no arguing, and they dont give you a hard time.  She probably said she wanted to return it without saying it was defective.  I have a pair of shoes around here.  They sent the right size but wrong color.  They told me to keep them and gave me full credit.  Too bad i already had a pair just like them.

They dont want merchandise back because the way they operate, it would cost more to process it in, pack and send back to the vendor than its probsbly worth.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

What makes it such an attractive website to shop on?

I haven't been on it because a) I don't want to sign up just to look and b) we already know what b is!

What makes it worth the haggling and/or the risk?

Honored Contributor

Here is the return policy copied directly from the Zulily site.

Return Policy

At zulily, we’re committed to you. We’re able to offer you amazing discounts because we don’t house inventory after our sales end, and therefore cannot process returns except in very limited circumstances. However, we want you to be delighted. If something doesn’t meet your expectations, we’re committed to doing our best to find a solution. For questions, contact our customer service at service@zulily.com, or 877-779-5615.

It is a given that if something is defective in some way or another, arrives broken, etc. that it would be returnable.  Otherwise, who in the world would ever shop at such a place.

The issue comes into play if you receive something you just don't like or that doesn't fit.

I don't want to have to call anywhere and plead my case, especially if the item arrived broken.  No thanks. There are too many other places to shop.    

Respected Contributor

I want the option to return something without a hassle.  I don't want to plead my case or argue or get a credit.  I want my original method of payment credited. 

Honored Contributor

@bri20 wrote:

I want the option to return something without a hassle.  I don't want to plead my case or argue or get a credit.  I want my original method of payment credited. 

Bingo !    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Exactly ladies; which is why I asked the question: What makes it so attractive to shop with them?

Must be something 'cause they do a bang up business regardless of how we feel about their policies.

Honored Contributor

Zuilly takes forever to ship.

I have bought from them.

I hate the no return policy.

If an item is not defective, it's not easy to "plead a case" to return an item.

I'm not one to order too often due to that!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Prices were initially good...now not so good!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I will never order from them hearing all the horror stories about people's orders.