Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Anyone interested in Cuddle Duds, Linea, Susan Graver, etc.

Zulily has a section called Cuddle Duds today but it has all of the above plus Irish Sweaters, Isaac M and Denim and Co. - I could find the items I was interested in still being offered here (Q) at higher prices.  There may be other lines but I didn't check all the items.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone interested in Cuddle Duds, Linea, Susan Graver, etc.

Make sure you check the return policy for the items.  Most items purchased through Zulilly are not returnable.  Most items also take a couple of weeks to ship.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Zulily.  I have noticed the prices are inching up.  I am all so careful because when I know it cannot be returned I tend to order less "just in case."

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if these are largely returns?  Not that I mind if they are in as new condition.  This would explain why there is less and less on ebay these days.

Honored Contributor

@NJgirl 1205  These are not returns or even from QVC.  They come directly from the factory or distributor and are brand-new first quality merchandise.

There is also a separate listing of many Susan Graver items.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  Wow, thank you. That's good to know.  I will definitely check it out.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind waiting a couple of weeks for a Zulily purchase but if I can't return something, that's a big fat "no thanks" for me. 

Honored Contributor

Their CS is very accommodating so I bet if you got stuck with something that wasn't usable, you could call and plead your case and they'd credit you.  In the past week I've gotten two bad items.  One was a shoe boot that was described as a women's size but was 1 1/2" shorter than my shoes in the same size.  It was obviously a child's shoe.  Gave me credit +$10. and told to donate.  I also got a pair of large, decorative resin candlesticks finished in antique silver.  One of the two was broken in half.  They credited me the full price +$5.  They asked that I send a photo of it, which I did.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yesterday, I ran across CD's (flat-packaging) hanging on a rack in Burlington's.  $9.98 or so for tops, bottoms. In the Intimates/Lingerie Dept.  You might want to take a look in the store or online.  They ship, I believe. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Their CS is very accommodating so I bet if you got stuck with something that wasn't usable, you could call and plead your case and they'd credit you.  In the past week I've gotten two bad items.  One was a shoe boot that was described as a women's size but was 1 1/2" shorter than my shoes in the same size.  It was obviously a child's shoe.  Gave me credit +$10. and told to donate.  I also got a pair of large, decorative resin candlesticks finished in antique silver.  One of the two was broken in half.  They credited me the full price +$5.  They asked that I send a photo of it, which I did.

@Kachina624

Then why bother with that awful policy? If it's turning me off to even looking at what they offer  then I'm sure I'm not alone.

A friend of mine received a pricey hairdryer from them that was defective. She called CS and of course was initially read the 'no returns' policy. She threatened them with a bad rap on paypal and they relented.

I don't want to have  to do that if I receive something defective or that doesn't fit properly!

It doesn't seem a policy condusive to attracting new customers by any stretch..