Regular Contributor

Anyone having trouble ordering Isaac 24/7 one day only jeans?

I have tried for 2 hours to order these jeans and even though it says the size & color are available it says they are sold out when I put them in my cart. I refreshed the browser several times but it didn't help. I can't afford the jeans at regular price (have had cancer the past 2 years & funds are limited plus weight is fluctuating) so I'm always looking for good deals. Maybe there is a problem with QVC computers?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone having trouble ordering Isaac 24/7 one day only jeans?

@suzykee  use the phone, and try that way

Esteemed Contributor

Why spend 2 hours trying on-line when you can spend 5 minutes or less on the phone?

Regular Contributor

Thanks Cherry. I did  a Live Chat & they said items were sold out.

Regular Contributor

Hi Shaggygirl. I did a live chat & they said the colors & size I wanted were sold out. It STILL shows the items as IN STOCK. But when I add them to the cart it says the item is sold out. Apparently QVC computers are NOT updating. I was just wondering if anyone else was having difficulty.  I'm giving up. No Isaacs for me.

Respected Contributor

Yep. Computer can't keep up with the orders to get the sold out posted.  The only thing you can do is try later in case anyone cancels an order.  I've had that happen.  If you are lucky enough to grab one be sure to checkout quickly! 

Honored Contributor

Those were a great buy.  Glad I ordered early.  Ordered 3 pair.  Love Isaac 24/7.