Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone having big problems with the Kohl's website tonight?

Tons of problems reported online. I wonder if they'll extend their special offers as a result. This website is a good example of all the reports -- after you go to the link, scroll down and read the comments:

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/kohls.com.html

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Kohls can't get their App working correctly either for their rewards program. I tried to download it and kept getting an error on my name. LOL

I read the reviews and there are tons of complaints about the App not working, people can't sign up, once they sign up nothing goes through, they can't access their account, etc. What a mess.

Honored Contributor

On 11/12/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Kohls can't get their App working correctly either for their rewards program. I tried to download it and kept getting an error on my name. LOL

I read the reviews and there are tons of complaints about the App not working, people can't sign up, once they sign up nothing goes through, they can't access their account, etc. What a mess.

havent downloaded the app. i did sign up in-store and then completed my profile online. if you forget to give your rewards information to the store, wait 24 hours and then call the rewards number so that your purchase can be credited. it was only recently available in our area.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

this was a big week at kohls......kohls cash is accepted, lots of 10 off of 25 coupons, 30% off is available, and other 10 off of 40 specials are also available. i even got a $5 off anything coupon two days ago in the mail for one time use. i am sure everyone is trying to get the most off that they can.

check out mr rebates for extra coupon codes to use in different categories.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/11/2014 aprilskies said: Yes, I tried several times. I couldnt get to the payment page. I give up.

yes.......same here......

Frequent Contributor

This happened to me yesterday and I ended up calling to order over the phone. When she looked up my account she was able to bring up my order so that I didn't have to give her all of the info again. I did get some good deals with my 30% off plus $10 off the total order for Veterans Day plus free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/11/2014 jenagal said: Thx to winemac I went shopping also at Kohl's online. I got my Keurig coffee order in and checked out with no problems. ???
That's odd. Everyone had trouble and I did not. Can't believe it. I can usually manufacture problems out of nothing. Anyway it was a great deal and I'm glad I stumbled across winemacs post.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY