Valued Contributor

Anyone having big problems with the Kohl's website tonight?

Hi Ladies, Anyone having lots of trouble ordering from Kohl's tonight? I wanted to take advantage of some of the deals tonight, but the website won't let me finish the transaction on the payment page. I keep hitting refresh to no avail. The entire site was down earlier tonight, but now it seems that just this portion of my transaction won't go through. Anyone else? TIASmiley Happy
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone having big problems with the Kohl's website tonight?

Yes, I lost my order!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I did earlier. I had to close out and start over, but I did get my orders in. I was signed in, so it had saved my cart.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Yes, I tried several times. I couldnt get to the payment page. I give up.
Respected Contributor

Yes, I tried several times. I couldnt get to the payment page. I give up.
Occasional Contributor

Yes...I had the same problem. Spent over 2 hrs doing Christmas shopping and got to finalizing my order....it went no where....could not check out. Luckily the coupons I had are still good a few more days. Maybe they had so many shoppers it crashed the system!

Valued Contributor

Ivey--Whew! While I'm bummed you're having trouble, too, I'm oddly comforted I'm not alone!:/ someone here on the boards (Winamac) alerted me to some deals and I was just compelled to go shopping. Man, these deals are inky good for another 40 mins., too!:-0
Valued Contributor

Ladies-ok, it's not user error on my part then! Arrrrggghhhh!!! April I'm having the EXACT issue !
Super Contributor

I did get some good deals earlier in the day. Bought a Keurig for my son and one for my brother.

Valued Contributor

I officially give up now!! I've tried to submit my order AT LEAST 8-10x and it won't accept it!!!! Grrrrr. Ok. I guess I saved some $$$$ tonight.