Honored Contributor

Anyone have these slimming options Kate and Mallory pants?

EVINE LIVE

Slimming Options for Kate & Mallory® Stretch Knit Choice of Length Pull-on Leggings

how do they fit?  I wonder if they run large or average.  They have them for $19.99.

thanks if you can help 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone have these slimming options Kate and Mallory pants?

If you are talking about their leggings, I have two pairs for fall/winter.  Black and  brown.  I went up a size because I didn't want them to be too tight and I was thankful that I did.  They are very substantial with an expensive feel to them and they hold everything in!  No wiggle, no jiggle. I wear them when I wear my tall boots, hence the black and brown colors.    

Valued Contributor

They are very nice and substantial, for fit it.  I am a 12/14 and got the large.  

Honored Contributor

I've only rarely ever bought any Evine fashions, but after my recent experience with a Kate & Mallory Todays Special, I'll never buy another garment there.  It was the worst quality clothing item I've ever had in my house.  Horrible!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have several pairs of their slimming options and they're great. I stayed with my traditional size - no issues. They hold me in pretty well and they stay up on my waist. 

Honored Contributor

great basics.....own them all in each color and in each length......white, navy, black.

they run true to size for a compression leggings fit for me.

if you dont want them to fit that close, go up a size.

lots of stretch, lots of control.

the fabric is similar to the women with control line.

great pricing on these at $20.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I fairly recently received these. These are not the denser knit leggings.  These are a summer weight.

This is my second go around with these leggings and quite honestly I'm not sure why I ordered them the second time.  I ordered my first pair last year.  I kept them despite the fact that the elastic inside the waistband twisted all up the first time I put them on. There were also tags in the front and the back of the pants so I really didn't know which way to put them on.  I ordered the crop length and they were not. They were full length and too long.  I had to roll them up.  They were also too long in the rise and the waistband goes up to my bra line.  Despite all that, I kept them and wore them for knocking around and camping.  They lasted through the spring/summer season before they started to get very thin and see through and I tossed them.

For some reason, unbeknownst to me, I ordered another black pair about a month ago.  This time the tags are only in the back so that's a start.  However, once again the elastic inside the waistband is twisted and once again the crop length is full length and long so I have to roll them up.  The rise seems a little shorter.  Again I will wear them for knocking around and camping.  To be honest, the super soft crop leggings I got for $6.00 at Walmart appeal to me more than these do.

The black is a dark, saturated black.  They are very stretchy and conforming but they aren't crush your organs tight.  I stuck with my regular size.