Respected Contributor

Anyone got the skechers tsv boots for 10/1?

I love skechers and especially love the goga mat.  However I know some fit better than others.   Was wondering if anyone had gotten them and how they fit.  

Occasional Contributor

Re: Anyone got the skechers tsv boots for 10/1?

I did but have not received, listed as "advance order". Sorry I could not be of much help.

Honored Contributor

Just read the description online and it doesn't say a word about being water resistant.  The boots are very ordinary and certainly wouldn't interest me if I was in the market for boots.  I'd wait for Sporto on HSN.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have these in black.  At least they look the same...they run 1/2 size short--on me.  I'm an 8.5 in these boots, and I'm an 8 in other (non sketchers) boots.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I have them in black too.  They fit true to size.  Very comfortable.  Take a look at Macy's and maybe do a search.  Last years version, which looks the same, is around for less.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Just read the description online and it doesn't say a word about being water resistant.  The boots are very ordinary and certainly wouldn't interest me if I was in the market for boots.  I'd wait for Sporto on HSN.

Not everyone who is in the market for boots will be wearing them in snow and rain, although I would certainly use a leather protectant spray on any suede boots I might purchase.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  They had a great sporto boot on yesterday (492-429).  You should check these out if you didn't see them yesterday.  Really cool style.  I have a pr of sporto much like these in the navy from last year.  Love them.

Honored Contributor

No, not yet.  The Sketcher's rep. (Lauren) always seems like a very nice, well-spoken young woman.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I don't have them. But I do own four pairs of the older version of this boot.Heart The upcoming TSV boot is different...it is taller and has the Goga mat insole. otherwise it looks just the same. They are the most comfortable boots I own! I have suede-sprayed all my four pairs to keep them looking good and I don't wear them in the snow. I have other boots for that. 

If you want a comfortable, casual boot then this is it. Woman Happy