Respected Contributor

Anyone get this Coat yet? G by Giuliana Black Label Twill Trench Coat 813-806

I am on waitlist for 2 different colors for this coat and was wondering if anyone has gotten it and can give us a review of your thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone get this Coat yet? G by Giuliana Black Label Twill Trench Coat 813-806

Mine is out for delivery. I am excited to get it. I got the matching pants and am waitlisted for the coordinating blouse. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone get this Coat yet? G by Giuliana Black Label Twill Trench Coat 813-806

I just sent mine back.  Unfortunately it didn't come with a return label either.  My major problem was size.  I get most of my clothes from QVC and their sizing works for me.  According to the HSN sizing chart I should be in their large, which is what I ordered and it was too large.  I am not willing to try a medium given the return shipping situation.   I wasn't crazy about the shiny gold buttons on the navy.  I think the TSV price for this coat should have been at least ten dollars less than it was.  I tried to post a review but it wouldn't let me because it was too soon, it said.  

Honored Contributor

This is an HSN item:

G by Giuliana Black Label Twill Trench Coat

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

HSN has free exchanges.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

HSN has free exchanges.

Am aware, but have just decided that their sizing doesn't work for me.  Vitamins yes, clothes, no.

Trusted Contributor

I got mine! Love it! I did my usual size and it fits perfectly. I regretted not getting the white set and now that I see the pink I am really sorry I missed the white. 

I may change the buttons to silver I am not a gold fan. Other than that I am happy with my jacket. The pants should be here in a couple of days.

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

I got mine! Love it! I did my usual size and it fits perfectly. I regretted not getting the white set and now that I see the pink I am really sorry I missed the white. 

I may change the buttons to silver I am not a gold fan. Other than that I am happy with my jacket. The pants should be here in a couple of days.

Great!  I ordered the Pink and Navy.  Thank you 

Honored Contributor

Just Too long for me. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

Great!  I ordered the Pink and Navy.  Thank you 

The white went on waitlist in both the jacket and pants so I grabbed them. . Here is to hoping we both get ours🎉