Esteemed Contributor

Anyone get their Victoria Beckham orders yet???

They keep moving my shipping date ahead...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone get their Victoria Beckham orders yet???

I received my three tops yesterday.  The orange print, the black and white scallop and the black tulip print.

Ordered a large (thought they might be tiny sized) and they are probably going to be too big.  Have not tried them on yet.

They might be all right a big oversize, but I'll have to see.  If not, I'll return them next week.

Hope you like your things!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I received my three tops yesterday.  The orange print, the black and white scallop and the black tulip print.

Ordered a large (thought they might be tiny sized) and they are probably going to be too big.  Have not tried them on yet.

They might be all right a big oversize, but I'll have to see.  If not, I'll return them next week.

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I ordered a gingham peplum top in small..so hopefully it will fit..its been at a PO only minutes away..still says satuday deliverly...I absolutely hate smartpost!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@emmysmom

Don't you hate that?

I have a problem with ordering smaller sizes.  Even though I could wear a S or M in most things, I order large.  Afraid it will shrink, or I'll be "too big."  Who knows?

I'm sure I need therapy for itCat LOL

Still haven't made time to try them on, so I'll post tomorrow.  By then, you might have your goodies!

Esteemed Contributor

@emmysmom

Just tried on all three tops and decided to keep them.

They are a bit large, but they looked nice and work for me.  I don't think any of these tops was made to be close fitting.

The bright orange print top is almost cropped, and hangs slightly away from the hips.

Same thing with the black tulip print top. 

The sleeveless black top with white scallops is longer but has a slight a-line or trapeze fit.  Thats fine with me as I will be wearing all three with jeans.  I'd rather not have tops clinging.  Especially in summer!

The materials are substantial, which allows them to drape properly rather than shift or hike up.  I like that. 

And, they are well made.  I sew and notice there are nice touches that you don't find on most ready made clothing.

So, the venture was a success for me.  For the three tops my bill was $80.  Two tops were $26 and the black tulip was $28.  That's cheaper than most tops on QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@emmysmom

Just tried on all three tops and decided to keep them.

They are a bit large, but they looked nice and work for me.  I don't think any of these tops was made to be close fitting.

The bright orange print top is almost cropped, and hangs slightly away from the hips.

Same thing with the black tulip print top. 

The sleeveless black top with white scallops is longer but has a slight a-line or trapeze fit.  Thats fine with me as I will be wearing all three with jeans.  I'd rather not have tops clinging.  Especially in summer!

The materials are substantial, which allows them to drape properly rather than shift or hike up.  I like that. 

And, they are well made.  I sew and notice there are nice touches that you don't find on most ready made clothing.

So, the venture was a success for me.  For the three tops my bill was $80.  Two tops were $26 and the black tulip was $28.  That's cheaper than most tops on QVC.

So happy for you!...I am still waiting..hopeful I'll get my top today..I called the PO and he thinks its coming today..lol. So excited..I think her collection is nice..!

-- Mae West