Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone get their TSV C wonder Quilted Jacket yet?

I got my jacket about an hour ago.  It looks nice (got the beige color).   I think even though you could wear with jeans , it could be dressy too.  As for fit I am a 14/16 and carry my weight in stomach and hips. I got a large and can wear over a t shirt or blouse and even a non bulky sweater.    I like it but it is all polyester and has no stretch and feels a bit confining.   I dont think I would be comfortable driving in it.  I am not sure if I will keep it. I do think it is cute and well made and would return only because of the fit.  

Valued Contributor

I'm not sure where the warehouse is - Andrea.

Update,  The TSV ordered, is now in California.

I'm in Phoenix, AZ

The scarf I ordered the same time - the 2nd.  In 5 days has made it to New Jersey.

This is ridiculous.

Jean

Regular Contributor

I just got mine and it's already packaged to go back. Its uncomfortable to me. The lining was itchy and it was way more boxy on me than the thin girls who modeled it. I wanted to like it but I don't.
Respected Contributor

I just received mine in green.  When I got the pouch, I thought that it would not be warm enough for a windy fall day in the NE, but it is pretty warm.  I had sized up because I carry my weight in the hips and stomach, but it fits, but I don't think I can wear an extra cardican underneath.  Overall I reallly like it.

Respected Contributor

I received it last night.

I like it.  I'm so glad I didn't size up.  I ordered my regular size and it fits - it's fitted, not boxy.  It fits me in the shoulders and nips in at the waist.  It buttons comfortably, but I probably won't button all the buttons when I wear it. 

The sleeve length is good.  I don't need to roll back the cuffs.   I like the print too.  I ordered the black with the blue lining.  The print in person doesn't look as bright as it did on TV. 

I think it's a perfect weight for a cool Fall day.

I'm very pleased witht the jacket overall.  I'm glad I ordered it. 

Valued Contributor

Yay!  Received my scarf today.

But, my jacket has made its 2nd stop in California.

Hopefully it will make it to Phoenix AZ this month!

(Both ordered Sep 2nd)

Jean

Valued Contributor

Sent mine back. Got the black and very boxy fit, and hated the bright gold buttons. It was stiff and just didn't like it at all.