Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone ever shop here? Very interesting clothes and has a vintage vibe.

Probably one of those fly by night Chinese sweat shops. 

Trusted Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I wouldn’t trust any websites that don’t have all of the legitimate contact info.There are so many fraudulent companies now that post pictures of beautiful clothes to lure buyers in . I ordered a very inexpensive dress as a test to see what they would send. What I got was about what I expected.It was basically unwearable. So see through and cheap, not even salvageable. It went right in the trash.

eta......And of course the picture they had on their website was a gorgeous designer dress,obviously stolen. 

So you never got your money back?

Trusted Contributor

First of all those things I posed at a trustworthy website would be much higher and  that is what made me wonder.  Where could you get nice things like I posted for $25 or $30, that was a dead giveaway.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 

I was going to post the site the other day but I couldn't get the pictures to post!

It's an Asian website so tread carefully especially when it comes to sizing.

I have had good luck with TB Dress though so they're not all caca...

For under $27 Im considering one of the sweaters I saw! Cross over neckline, buttons angled across one shoulder. Pullover..

No surprise here but I liked the green! lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't even be comfortable giving these places my payment information.

As soon as I see a website with typos and grammatical errors throughout, there is no way I'm buying from them.   

Respected Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

@Azcowgirl wrote:

I wouldn’t trust any websites that don’t have all of the legitimate contact info.There are so many fraudulent companies now that post pictures of beautiful clothes to lure buyers in . I ordered a very inexpensive dress as a test to see what they would send. What I got was about what I expected.It was basically unwearable. So see through and cheap, not even salvageable. It went right in the trash.

eta......And of course the picture they had on their website was a gorgeous designer dress,obviously stolen. 

So you never got your money back?

I didn’t intend to try since the reviews all said that they tried in vain and got no response. I ordered as an experiment anyway.

Honored Contributor

Looks very similar to The Pyramid Collection.  I get catalogs from them.  Even bought a couple of things.  My only complaint was that in the picture of an item the zipper was on the diagonal and it wasn't so much so on the actual item.  I still have and wear it.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@crawford5153 

I was going to post the site the other day but I couldn't get the pictures to post!

It's an Asian website so tread carefully especially when it comes to sizing.

I have had good luck with TB Dress though so they're not all caca...

For under $27 Im considering one of the sweaters I saw! Cross over neckline, buttons angled across one shoulder. Pullover..

No surprise here but I liked the green! lol

Be careful Andrea!  The three things I posed I  thought were very nice.  But am leary of them.

I saw the crossover sweater and thought it was very nice but what you get may be something different if they are not legit like most say.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Yes, that's the name I was trying to remember.  Those items do look like the things in the Pyramid Collection but their clothing is more expensive.  I've been getting that catalog for years.  I don't know why, I never bought anything from them.

Trusted Contributor

@gellen wrote:

Check out the website Written with Love - article: On line boutiques to stay away from.  Annie cloth is on this list along with plenty of others.  It is an interesting article to read.

Thanks for the info!