Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else tired of jean jackets???

Best friend to we busty chicks.  

Honored Contributor

For sure @SharkE   Mine fits better and actually has a little room as compared to the way the model is wearing it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

They don't fit me well.  Sleeves are always too long and it looks odd when buttoned up.  I'd rather wear a zipped hoodie, cardigan or a denim shirt when I need a light garment for the movies or restaurant.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These poor models I wish somebody would tell these poor women it's Ok to wear a small baby doll

I wear a 'L' which I think is normal and I'm gonna try to get my 'assets' in a small and pull it half way too so I'll be like everybody else.

rip  pppppppppp pppppppp

@Bird mama 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind other people wearing them, but I don't.  The last time I owned one I was in school.  As an adultI think denim jackets are not very verstaile, and I don't care for the stiff fabric.  If I need a light/mid weight jacket, I will go for a wool, cotton, poly/rayon, knit jacket/blazer, a hoodie, or light windbreaker type material. I love hoodies in knits or windbreaker type material because I can cover my head, so very practical.  I also love the soft fabric, and that I can take them off and roll them up without makng a mess of them.

Honored Contributor

not really of jean jackets, but Qvc Hsn and even Evine put them with everything,

so I think that is boring and over with

I don't really see any here 

Trusted Contributor

I think their goal is to have every man, woman and child own a jean jacket...kind of like the cold shoulder tops from last year!

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I don't mind other people wearing them, but I don't.  The last time I owned one I was in school.  As an adultI think denim jackets are not very verstaile, and I don't care for the stiff fabric.  If I need a light/mid weight jacket, I will go for a wool, cotton, poly/rayon, knit jacket/blazer, a hoodie, or light windbreaker type material. I love hoodies in knits or windbreaker type material because I can cover my head, so very practical.  I also love the soft fabric, and that I can take them off and roll them up without makng a mess of them.

you need to slip into those new stretchy fabric kinds makes all the difference.

Hoodies are more for the younger folk

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

No!!! 

Honored Contributor

I've been tired of jean jackets for several decades. I just don't understand the attraction. Prints look silly and plain look dowdy. When I hear that people collect jean jackets I ask myself, why would anyone do that?