Frequent Contributor

Anyone else having with this problem with D&C Skimmers?

I ordered three pairs of these drawstring waist pull-on twill Skimmers the day it was presented - during the presentation - while supposedly there were plenty in stock.  For several days my order status said: "Preparing Your Order," and now it says: "Backorder."  What the heck is going on? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else having with this problem with D&C Skimmers?

Most likely transportation delay.  This is happening quite frequently with orders coming from overseas and they are unavoidable and affect all merchants.  Too many incoming ships and insufficient docking space to unload.  Your size/color may not have arrived.  Be patient as it will most likely arrive soon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Yes.....I will be patient.  I am sure it will get here eventually.  Hopefully it is soon because I can wear them NOW!!!! 

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

@Bubby Mommy 

I have an order with D&C that has done the same thing. Had been preparing status for a week, yesterday went to backorder, today is back to preparing again. I think once an order is preparing for a week, and nothing has been done, it goes to backorder. I also notice when it goes back to preparing again, my cc gets another pending charge and the first pending charge back when ordered drops off. So I think it has to do with the financial side. 

I've heard the stock is there, but it hasn't been offloaded from the trucks yet, and there's not enough warehouse people to do it all. 

This has happened before in the last couple of months, also with D&C, so it eventually comes.