Occasional Contributor

Anyone else having problems with shipping?

[ Edited ]

I am trying to get the sweater that has sold out as one was posted in the color I wanted.  When I went to check it out of my cart, it said that I had to us another address as I lived in an area that it could not be shipped to!  I live in the frigging midwest, what is up with that? Is QVC having trouble with carriers , EVEN the USPS????  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else having problems with shipping?

@Cyber Mom   Your item may have been unavailable when you ordered it.  Their is a brief time between sell out and orders being placed where the computer is updating and spits out a strange msg like you got.  Contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and ask them to check the status. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Cyber Mom wrote:

I am trying to get the sweater that has sold out as one was posted in the color I wanted.  When I went to check it out of my cart, it said that I had to us another address as I lived in an area that it could not be shipped to!  I live in the frigging midwest, what is up with that? Is QVC having trouble with carriers , EVEN the USPS????  

@Cyber Mom 

Well, if you really want someone to look into this, it would be better to either post in the Customer Care section or just call QVC Customer Service and ask what the problem is.  JMO

Occasional Contributor

Thank You, I hate calling, because I have had longer waiting times when I have called.  I have been lucky enough sometimes to snag a "sold Out item" when one or two have become available in the past, but When I tried for the sweater the Cant Ship message appeared.  Thought it strange after the thousands of dollars I have ordered through the years I have never seen such a message.  Thank you for your time

Respected Contributor

Well....I have a pair of boots I ordered last Saturday...they show that they are due to be delivered by Sept. 4. Today is the 6th...they have been "In Process" since last Saturday..

I have also received plenty of other things with no problem this past year and a half from QVC. I have to say...ironically, for whatever reason...last year was better than this. Perhaps because when we went into pandemic in March...they already had their delveries of much inventory. This year getting deliveries has been a challenge by all accounts from everyone I've talked to in small businesses locally.

Though...I've had zero problems with Amazon, Walmart, Grace & Lace, LR.com, LugLife direct. Every item from these companies shipped immediately, came right on time. Returns processed immediately. Many credited my account immediately, before they got the return. In one case, Walmart, (granted it was a $20 item so maybe they have a minimum for this but...) they didn't even want me to ship the product back.

Esteemed Contributor

You are not alone @amyb.  I too have boots I ordered on August 26 with a delivery date of September 4 and they are still "in process."  The other pair I ordered on August 30 with a delivery date of September 9 which are also still processing.  I'm am obviously not in a hurry to wear them, but still.  

Respected Contributor

August 13th....still waiting on 2 tops to show up!  Almost 1 month shipping on old instock clearance items!!

Trusted Contributor

My Isaac tsv set of 2 Tshirts is still in process.

But the problem isn't just shipping, it's QVC systems too

I ordered 2 Triforce beauty cases for gifts and order status for one said it had shipped, for the other said it was in process. The in process one came but not the one shipped, that came a couple days later. Order status still shows, a week later, that the first one that came is in process. And it didn't come with a packing slip. That's another problem altogether.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a item 8/31still in process,it's suppose to arrive Sept 10 ,today it's. Sept 6th.Have decided only order when really necessary.I know many people are in the same boat as I.why can't they deliver better?

New Contributor

The question was, Is anyone having problems with shipping?  My answer is yes definately there have been problems that started in August. It hasn't been on all items but there were a couple of orders made in mid August that I have not received as yet.