Honored Contributor

Anyone else having problems with Nordie?

I was wondering if anyone else was having problems with the online service at Nordstrom? I have been using online shopping there for the last 10 years. Their service was impeccable. I used to do the majority of my clothing and gift shopping there. Now if I place an order for more than one item, the items come in straggles days apart. Where we used to get orders in 3 days, by mail it now takes up to 12 days. Last few orders were thrown into a box, pulled off the floor at a store, no tissue, broken gift box wrong color, ans one shirt with a long black hair (I have bright red hair).. One item came in 4 days, the next items came in 7 then 12 days!..Then they cancelled one item because they were suddenly out of stock. Anyway, I am blathering on, but wondered if anyone else was experiencing problems. These problems have been happening all year.

BTW, I called AND emailed about the last fiasco order, wanting a refund on my damaged items. They said a supervisor would get in touch with me. I emailed again, they said same thing. "within 72 hours I would be contacted". That was 2 months ago.