Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else get their Marla Wynne handbag??

I got mine today and am very pleased! I got the gold, and its a soft gold and light as a feather! It will go with everything..very pretty. 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone else get their Marla Wynne handbag??

I did not get her handbag.  Today I received Marla's long duster and jacquard sweater both in shell pink and soft white.  Fit is perfect.  I can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear them.  It will be a while as today our high was 27.

Honored Contributor

Who is Marla Wynne?    Doesn't seem to be on QVC.  When I did a search here, all that came up was Susan Graver.   lol

Trusted Contributor

I didn't order it, but maybe later on, if it shows up.  I haven't used the woven one all winter, because the handles aren't long  enough to wear with a heavy coat, but it looks like this one is .  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

received mine and it is better than expected!

love how lightweight it is so you can really load it up. i said on the other thread that it might make a good beach bag also. i bought it in the black, but would love to acquire the other colors. love the mesh......definitely a "different" look.

i wasnt expecting to keep EVERYTHNG, but i will be.......very nice collection this time that was difficult to resist.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Magny wrote:

I didn't order it, but maybe later on, if it shows up.  I haven't used the woven one all winter, because the handles aren't long  enough to wear with a heavy coat, but it looks like this one is .  Enjoy!

I was on her facebook page and she's coming out with more colors later in the year! Maybe some will come back in..hoping so! Thanks sweetie!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

Thanks, emmysmom!  So hard to resist a bag - & everything else!

Valued Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   She's on HSN.