Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone else frustrated w lack of sizing help?

@SharkE wrote:

If you have anything made by Apple you can't see the sizing chart that says 

"click here" for the sizing for that item.

they say to use Google chrome, I got Google chrome still can't see it have to go get my old Windows machine to have the chart to show up.

Dangest place to spend money I've ever seen in here.

@SharkE , This doesn't help you, but I get click here on my IPad.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

If you have anything made by Apple you can't see the sizing chart that says 

"click here" for the sizing for that item.

they say to use Google chrome, I got Google chrome still can't see it have to go get my old Windows machine to have the chart to show up.

Dangest place to spend money I've ever seen in here.

I have no difficulty reading the sizing chart and garment measurements in my Apple iPad mini, Macbook Air and Macbook Pro, using Safari.  My iPhone is too small, so I haven't tried to look at a size chart there in a while, but they were viewable.  I prefer to shop on a bigger screen.  Planning to get one of the new iPhones!

Esteemed Contributor

@wig4usc I do as @Buffalogal47 recommends, shop garment measurements.  Take measurements before ordering.  Also, look at the material (spandex knit stretches, many woven do not), and think about how I want the garment to fit.

The fit descriptions are often inaccurate.  I was watching a presentation ths morning of A384062, and the item was described as "semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease".  Leah said she was wearing her regular size medium.  She was wearing on top of 2 tanks and was swimming in it.  The item was oversized.

Honored Contributor

I got Safari on my Mac mini and Mac air laptop and can't see , but, a big white square. Guess I got a spook in here. Use gmail for main mailbox.

Use Google Chrome browser.

Respected Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@SharkE : All my devices, computer, iPad  and iPhone are Apple and I have no problem seeing the "click here" measurments. Try calling Apple Support to find out why you can't see them. Sounds like a technical issue.

@Buffalogal47@SharkE  ~ Same here.  I have never had any issues viewing the "click here" measurements.

Honored Contributor

Spook LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I got Safari on my Mac mini and Mac air laptop and can't see , but, a big white square. Guess I got a spook in here. Use gmail for main mailbox.

Use Google Chrome browser.

I am thinking maybe it's your viewing setting.  Maybe you use an enlarged view on Safari, and can only see the white part of the size chart.  Maybe if you shrink the view and scroll around you can see the lettering.

Honored Contributor

@wig4usc    Are you aware that the actual garment measurements are listed for each item?  At the end of the text describing the garment, you have the option of clicking for all the measurements.  I measure something in my closet that fits well and look for similar measurements on the chart.

I don't know how much more help you could ask for.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I’m also on a streak of ordering new clothes. I have been losing weight and it’s melting off so fast that I don’t stay in a particular size very long. I also use my personal measurements and compare them to the particular garment measurements in order to settle on which to choose. IMO, calling out model’s and/or host’s sizes is of no help at all. I also don’t always think they are being truthful about it either. That’s why going by the actual garment measurements is best.
Honored Contributor

Are you a diet and exercise program ?

If not, you should see a Dr.