Frequent Contributor

Anyone else frustrated w lack of sizing help?

I’m in a streak of ordering some new clothes. I worked in an office environment and now, need more options for working from home. I grow weary of hearing “ I’m an XXS”...yes thanks, dainty flower. I’m trying to figure out I EE’s to order a M or L, a 10 or 12, if this jacket is short waisted, small in the bust, etc. Half the time I can’t exchange, there’s no inventory left.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone else frustrated w lack of sizing help?

*figure out if I need
Trusted Contributor

@wig4usc  If there are 'Reviews' for any items you want, you could see if anyone mentions that the item runs smaller or larger than the true size. I often find that the Sizing, when listed, is not always correct, and the reviews are helpful. I ordered shoes according to the manufacturer's statement that they were "True to size." That was not the case, and ended up needing a whole size larger. At the time, they were a brand new item, so no reviews were available. I did leave a review stating that the shoes ran small. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Yes....I also just purchased some Susan Graver in my usual size and some were too big. Isent back 2 tops and I just might alter the 2 cardigans...

I never had this issue before....

Contributor

I agree completely. Also, I love it when the hosts tell you what size the models are wearing. That helps me to figure out what size in need.

Trusted Contributor

Don't go by QVC's generic size chart. If you measure yourself ( be honest!) and compare your measurments with each garment's "click here" measurements, the garment should fit just fine most of the time. Of course, there can be glitches once in a great while, but for the most part, those "click here" measurements are spot on.  I've been doing this for years and I've never had an issue with sizing. 

Honored Contributor

@wig4usc wrote:
I’m in a streak of ordering some new clothes. I worked in an office environment and now, need more options for working from home. I grow weary of hearing “ I’m an XXS”...yes thanks, dainty flower. I’m trying to figure out I EE’s to order a M or L, a 10 or 12, if this jacket is short waisted, small in the bust, etc. Half the time I can’t exchange, there’s no inventory left.

i don't order much clothing from here but I have always used the "click here " guide and it's usually been reliable, however, combined with such slow shipping and the return issues.  it's would be hard for me to order going forward,  

Valued Contributor

I agree with you 100% ! Please spend more time on details of the item . Also, please stop saying your an extra , extra small ; when clearly you can’t even close the jacket....etc. 

Honored Contributor

If you have anything made by Apple you can't see the sizing chart that says 

"click here" for the sizing for that item.

they say to use Google chrome, I got Google chrome still can't see it have to go get my old Windows machine to have the chart to show up.

Dangest place to spend money I've ever seen in here.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE : All my devices, computer, iPad  and iPhone are Apple and I have no problem seeing the "click here" measurments. Try calling Apple Support to find out why you can't see them. Sounds like a technical issue.