Honored Contributor

Remember those flowery dresses, like Nostalgia and such from the mid 90's?  They are back.  Next spring it is dresses, and feminine florals.  I have a bunch too, tied in knots for crinkle look,  in a bin stored away.  But now I am too old to wear them, lol😫😬😳

oh well, someone will love them.

I just took out some floral long skirts, that are 20 years old...and wore them this summer.  Never thought that would happen.  We always say we keep things because they come back in style, but rarely do we actually wear them years later.  I did, and loved it.  Also took out some old sunglasses this summer from the 1970's and wore those too

Esteemed Contributor

I regularly go through my lingerie drawers and purge bras and shapewear. My current favorite bras are Warners No Side Effects bras as they have a wider side band that holds in any side pit pooch thus eliminating side top spillage similar to a muffin top. So I tried on bras and ones that the underwire dug in to create pit pooch got the heave ho!

Esteemed Contributor

I am closet purging all the time it seems and like one poster mentioned learning to shop in my closets and boy have I found some goddies I forgot about.  I am trying to work on my purging every week until my closets are the way I want them to be but it's not easy.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I'm getting rid of some of my sterling silver too.  I was thinking about that this morning.  Nothing 'designer' but nice pieces I bought from the Q back when the Q sold afforable well made sterling silver pieces.  

@Bird mama

I got rid of a few costume jewelry pieces and broken watches recently. 

Honored Contributor

Wow! Thanks for all the great replies! I enjoyed reading each one.