Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much girls. I have read all the reviews and I think its just not a good look for me. Worried about the rayon, the sizing, the skirt length etc. Will cancel my order, thanks again!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

ladies keep in mind these are not the usual legacy leggings they are redesigned in rayon spandex the kind that look like 70's studio 54 spandex so keep that in mind they give a shiny sheen appearance they are not the cotton blend and rayon has a tendency to show lumps and bumps hope this helps

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 graceandmercy said:

Thanks so much girls. I have read all the reviews and I think its just not a good look for me. Worried about the rayon, the sizing, the skirt length etc. Will cancel my order, thanks again!

I had been thinking about ordering the black, but ultimately decided they're not for me.Smile

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Kathleen said:

It would be really inconvenient for me to have to use the ladies room and have to deal with the skirt. Been there, done that!

My thoughts exactly!

Trusted Contributor

Well, I'm liking them more and more.

I just don't see any resemblance to the 70's studio 54 stretch fabric. I am seeing no overt sheen.

As to lumps and bumps showing, I would think the skirt would hide them.

I had thought the skirt wouldn't be long enough for my 5'9" height, but I think it would be just fine.

My negative thoughts are now about the 26" inseam and wondering if there will be lots of "as is" ones to be had at a lower price.

Respected Contributor
I would totally wear this (if I had a place to wear it). If the style catches on and I can find it locally, I will try on/buy. I don't see Catholic school girl at all - around here, the girls wear plaid skirts and bare legs
Respected Contributor
On 9/29/2014 jmsmall said:

Where do you wear something like that?!!

I saw women around here (NYC) wear the leggings/short skirt on some of the cooler days recently. I was sitting with a friend at an outdoor cafe in the park downstairs ... and noticed several older women walking dogs and younger women pushing strollers.

I also saw a couple of women at the gym.

Huh?? Women at the gym were wearing skirt/legging combos? I've never seen that at a gym

Respected Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Ladybug724 said:

I saw women around here (NYC) wear the leggings/short skirt on some of the cooler days recently. I was sitting with a friend at an outdoor cafe in the park downstairs ... and noticed several older women walking dogs and younger women pushing strollers.

Huh?? Women at the gym were wearing skirt/legging combos? I've never seen that at a gym

I have 2 skirts w/leggings work out wear combos. Work out leggings with short work out material skirt attached. I run in them. They were popular a few years ago. One is Under Armor the other is Fila. So comfy and easy to wear.
Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 scatcat said:
On 9/29/2014 Ladybug724 said:

I have 2 skirts w/leggings work out wear combos. Work out leggings with short work out material skirt attached. I run in them. They were popular a few years ago. One is Under Armor the other is Fila. So comfy and easy to wear.

I've seen the skirted legging combo sold in stores for runners and athletic activities. At a much higher price, too.

I ultimately let curiosity get the better of me and ordered the black/grey animal combo. My original worry was pilling due to the rayon content, but I figure a pattern skirt portion may conceal that issue, if it happens at all (I'm hoping not).