Respected Contributor

No.

Super Contributor

Where do you wear something like that?!!

Trusted Contributor
I think the skirt is too long for leggings, it reminds me of pulling on pants under my skirts as a little girl during the winter. (Back in the days where we had to wear skirts and dresses.). I would wear a thinner tight with a skirt that length, but not the heavier legging.
Respected Contributor
On 9/29/2014 mnmom said: I think the skirt is too long for leggings, it reminds me of pulling on pants under my skirts as a little girl during the winter. (Back in the days where we had to wear skirts and dresses.). I would wear a thinner tight with a skirt that length, but not the heavier legging.

That's what I thought, but I'm sure they're offering this version in response to all of the comments that the previous ones have been too short. For all of the negative comments here, I think those previous incarnations (and variations like the one those twin sisters sell on the Q) have been very popular!

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 jmsmall said:

Where do you wear something like that?!!

I saw women around here (NYC) wear the leggings/short skirt on some of the cooler days recently. I was sitting with a friend at an outdoor cafe in the park downstairs ... and noticed several older women walking dogs and younger women pushing strollers.

I also saw a couple of women at the gym.

Regular Contributor

Blonde Maria wears a medium and dark hair Maria wears a large.

Trusted Contributor

At 5'9" size 12, I think these are still too short for me. Three inches longer, and I would have bought them. I need no-brainer clothing to throw on when hubby and I have to be out the door at 5:30 a.m. on his chemo days.

Unfortunately, I thought they looked awful on Rachel. It could have been the way she was styled, but I didn't like the shortness of the skirt on her. I know she's slimmer than I am, too. I have shapely legs, but at 65, I must use some common sense.

Honored Contributor

I do not like ""attached"" pieces.

Contributor

This is not a good look at all! The skirt is too long for leggings....DOWDY

Honored Contributor
I believe the purpose of the attached skirt to the leggings is meant to eliminate multiple waist bands and to anchor the leggings to prevent them from sliding down. The added benefit is a perfect match. I don't mind the white underside because it gives the illusion of lining. I also like rayon because it drapes and is a natural fabric.