Respected Contributor

I am truly considering this. I have a bajillion tights and skirts, but the upshot to this is that if you get the solid color, they match perfectly in color. not a easy feat.

as to the concerns with the skirt being a bit longer in the back, it to accommodate your rump. how many times have you put on a skirt, and it goes up a bit in the back, because it can't lie flat over your rump? I had this happen just yesterday. at least on my body shape. I guess it depends on how curvy you are. navy might be calling me.

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Trix said:

I think it's a tad silly for a TSV to offer a regular looking skirt with leggings attached. Most of us should have a skirt (of a better weight for autumn wear in most parts of the country) in our closets, and our own opaque tights to create this look.

I realize that QVC is trying to reinvent the Legacy brand, but I think this TSV is a miss. Since it is autumn, I would not have been as disappointed in a Legacy TSV perhaps being a set of tights, featuring multi-colored and patterned opaque -- footed and leggings.

I think they did it because they have sold so many of the ones with the shorter skirt. They received many requests to make the TSV with a longer skirt for a more age appropriate/ work suitable look.

Respected Contributor

I am truly considering this. I have a bajillion tights and skirts, but the upshot to this is that if you get the solid color, they match perfectly in color. not a easy feat.

as to the concerns with the skirt being a bit longer in the back, it to accommodate your rump. how many times have you put on a skirt, and it goes up a bit in the back, because it can't lie flat over your rump? I had this happen just yesterday. at least on my body shape. I guess it depends on how curvy you are. navy might be calling me.

Honored Contributor

I didn't like the skirted leggings they pushed last year and I still don't like them.

According to the on-line chart, the skirt length is under 23" long. I would never be able to wear this for work, even if the skirt was longer. I also have no idea why I'd want leggings attached to a skirt. Why not buy leggings I could wear with other things and a skirt, of better quality, that I could style differently as well. I agree that looking at the still shots, this skirt hangs really funny.

I saw Rachel this morning and I didn't like it at all on her with the knee high boots. Rachel is tall and thin. But her boots came up to her knee and it looked like her legs were being squeezed and made them look heavy in the thigh. I'm not sure if it was the legging or the boots but it was not pretty.

Honored Contributor

I'm considering it too.

Honored Contributor

I don't like them at all.

Frequent Contributor

I think these look truly awful.

Respected Contributor

Why would someone want a skirt attached to tights? It's a bizarre concept, IMO. What happens if they run?

Honored Contributor
On 9/29/2014 Ms X said:

Why would someone want a skirt attached to tights? It's a bizarre concept, IMO. What happens if they run?

Leggings don't run.

Super Contributor

I found the ones with the shorter skirt ran large. Great concept but not the best execution.

I am not sure I will try these with the rayon blend.