Respected Contributor

Anyone buying from the Belle by Kim Gravel line today?

I'm happy that her TSV sold so well.  I ended up ordering the cropped jeans in white and black, but since I waited too long to decide on sizing, the white is waitlisted. I ordered size 6 in black and size 8 in white...don't know if they will fit but I just don't want white pants to be too tight.  She had several tops that I liked, but I restrained myself...need to wear what I have.  I do find her clothing to be well-fitting and good quality.  What did you purchase?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone buying from the Belle by Kim Gravel line today?

I didn't buy anything, but wanted to try the jeans but they looked like tight fitting pants....if I bought for my lower body the waist would have been huge, and I could not decide between the 10 and 12.

I don't own anything of hers but some things are tempting....I don't need a thing...sadly.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I'm happy that her TSV sold so well.  I ended up ordering the cropped jeans in white and black, but since I waited too long to decide on sizing, the white is waitlisted. I ordered size 6 in black and size 8 in white...don't know if they will fit but I just don't want white pants to be too tight.  She had several tops that I liked, but I restrained myself...need to wear what I have.  I do find her clothing to be well-fitting and good quality.  What did you purchase?

@Trudey  Glad you purchased some things you like. Personally, I’m not big on knit pants, etc. and can’t watch her long enough to order any way.

Honored Contributor

I looked at some things that were offered.  Everything in my size was sold out, so I didn't have to think about buying anything.   I don't do waitlist....don't want to receive used goods.  

Honored Contributor

I got the TSV because I already have and love the Flexibelle Pants.  However, I thought her behavior during her shows was crass and rude.  That little touchy feely episode with Jennifer at the mirror was over the top and I imagine very embarrassing for Jen.  Does she come to counsel the staff or sell clothing?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love her stretch lyocell denim shirts. I have her original tunic lyocell denim shirt in both colors (so slightly different style) and just ordered all 3 colors of the new ones. So comfy!!

Honored Contributor

I purchased 2 TSVs - light denim and pink blush. I love her Flexibelle. I sized down this time because I bought my standard size in her jeggings and they fit a bit loose. With all the stretch, I’m pretty certain sizing down will give me the perfect fit in these. I’m quickly becoming a huge fan of her clothing!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything.  I'm on a spending diet 😀.  I have one top of hers.  It's like the turquoise one with the V neck and zipper she wore this morning.  Not sure if she changed.  Mine is pink camouflage.  

Honored Contributor

She reminds me of Jeanne Bice, in that she's a loose cannon.  I used to enjoy watching Jeanne, even though I didn't care for the line, because you never knew what she'd say.  

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

wrote:

She reminds me of Jeanne Bice, in that she's a loose cannon.  I used to enjoy watching Jeanne, even though I didn't care for the line, because you never knew what she'd say.  

@house_catJeanne was such a ...just delightful personality, wasn't she?!!!Smiley Happy

Image result for jeanne bice quacker factory