Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone buying from the Belle by Kim Gravel line today?

wrote:

I bought the white cropped pants but I think I am going to have to return them.  I ordered up cause they looked way too tight for my taste but after thinking about it, the fit will probably be off for me.  I'm glad the shipping was free.  I really should have known better cause I hate tight pants.

You might be alright...last night Jane T was on wearing TSV and said she was in the size 6 so they must run larger then what the "click here" measurements indicated.  I had ordered during the day but heard that and cancelled.  I really do appreciate when the hosts tell us what size they are wearing....I get more info that way.

Contributor

I ordered the jeans and was surprised there is a huge quote on the inside of the band.  I don't remember them talking about that being there.  Did they in any of the presentations?

Honored Contributor

I have never really seen her clothes because I cannot get past her rude trashy behavior.  I just change the channel.  

Contributor

I agree.  She snarked at one of the QVC people so badly I tried to cancel the order but it was too late.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  

Totally  agree with you.  Kim is crass,  she interrupts  the host with 

inane comments.  Reminds me of the 

other host Marla Wynn,  her prices are sky high.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone one see her last week when she pulled the petite model, Meredith, aside and made a big deal out of how full busted she is.  I bet Meredith could have died.  How embarrassing and fodder for the creeps and perverts who might have been watching.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I watched a little bit and have actually bought a piece or 2 in the past, beautiful blouses, but I cant stand the vendor.  I found it particularly offensive when she stood behind the models and grabbed the tops by the bust.  It seems that every time I flipped to the channel she was doing this.  I found it so offensive.  I don't need to see this shot, as I don't do this while wearing any clothes.  I've never seen anyone do this except when doing a fiting, which is not what she is doing.  Please stop pulling the garments on the models.